Where are you coming from?

paddington

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

As the user name suggests I am coming from Cardiff - this will be first event and I am so looking forward to it, although bit nervous as entering new terrority and hope to get to grips with procedure ASAP.

The main thing is, if you get confused, grab a crew member and ask. They'll always be happy to help.

As the user name suggests I am coming from Cardiff - this will be first event and I am so looking forward to it, although bit nervous as entering new terrority and hope to get to grips with procedure ASAP.

It's fantastic I discribe it as another world when iam talking to people about these events.

Love it

Thanks Showmasters

:YAHOO::YAHOO::dance:

I'm coming from Caterham, in Surrey. (20mins outside Croydon).

I've got my fingers crossed that I pass my driving test on Monday, otherwise I'll be getting my parents to drive me to the station at ridiculous hours of the morning on both days.

Good luck!

:D

I'm coming from Caterham, in Surrey. (20mins outside Croydon).

I've got my fingers crossed that I pass my driving test on Monday, otherwise I'll be getting my parents to drive me to the station at ridiculous hours of the morning on both days.

Good luck!

:D

Thank you so much! I'm really hoping I pass this time, especially since it'll be my fourth test. :P