General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont see the point in making the film if they are going to cut out all the decent parts no is gonna want to watch it so they are going to lose out on money anyway!!!

They know that, short of casting Rowan Atkinson and Miriam Margoyles as Edward and Bella, 90% of the core audience will go and watch it anyway, if only so you can say afterwards how rubbish it is :D

It's only implied in the book anyway, left to our own imagination to fill the blanks, so they'll probably have them look at the bed, eye each other up, fade to black, and then show the bed destroyed, again leaving it up to the viewer to fill in the blanks. And like TommyT said, everyone'll still go see it! :)

Yeah I know and ha ha ha god that will so annoy me but I can see that happening.

Ugh I am so not looking forward to going to work this morning incase the bus isn't on time again and I'm so tired, barely got any sleep last night! Meh!

Hope everyone has a safe journey to school/work as I hear the weather's pretty bad in places again.

Ooooh Nicholas Hoult is cuuuute! Sorry watching GMTV lol!

Ugh I can't sleep at all lately, got two hours again last night =/ And have just ice skated my way into uni =[ More snow means more ice and then more bruises. Ahh well at least I will look like Bella after being covered in feathers =p

Hope everyone gets about okay, silly snow.

I have a love/hate relationship with the movie for Twi ha ha ha ha. There's lots that bugged me about it but I still love it lol! I looooved NM and wanted to go see it again and again but haven't had the chance lol. I find Eclipse so interesting and always look forward to reading it. I really hope it's as close to the book as possible!

Just finished work and feeling so very very stressed! Thought about going to my friends new house as I haven't been yet but think I'm just gonna go home and chill and maybe fall asleep coz I'm shattered lol.

Hope everyone's had a good day!

xx

I loved twilight but i think they missed a little too much out :( especially the blood thing in class they should have had that scene in was not even in the deleted scenes :P But i LOVED New Moon so much better though there was not enough cullens for my liking but it was perfect (would have been more perfect if kellan took his shift of as well :P ) Rosalie looked soooo much better in new moon glad they give the Cullens the make over well except alice's hair.

Anyways got the rest of my stuff for the dress so i can finally start i am worried i am gonna do this so wrong but i can try lol :D keep positive and all and hopefully i will be fine

Just dying my roots cos they were so bad but picked up a lighter blonde than i wanted by mistake so gonna have to get the right one for my hair before ET3

I wish they'd put the blood scene in Twi too annnnd the original cafeteria scene with Edward and Bella when he asks her to sit with him lol!

Awww fingers crossed that you'll make a fabulous job of your dress! Whoops silly you for getting a lighter hair dye lol. I still need to dye mine! Eeek!

She's demanded PG13? Ohhhh dear!

Meh Felix is malting and I keep finding hair everywhere...on my laptop, in my eyes, everywhere! Dad fell out with him earlier coz Felix thought I'd gone out so got settled on my Dad's but then I came downstairs, sat down and Felix saw me, ran up to me and had a cuddle ha ha ha!

Awww good luck Lily and Poppy!!

Yes we want feathers damn it :D !!! Lol!

My Alice waistcoat came today....it looks like it's gonna be too small :D so major, major dieting/exercise is in order me thinks!

Good Luck Lily !!!

There best be some feathers i mean PG13 WTF she wrote the book and she wants to change it??? :D

Well can we have more emmett and rosalie in it then??? Though BDdoes have lots of rosalie in i think Eclipse and breaking dawn are gonna be my favs out of all 4 movies cos there will be more of my fav couple and all the cullens :P

Awww dayna sucks about the waist coat hopefully it fits good luck if you decide to exercise or diet i failed from day 1 on that :lol: i cant give up junk food and i cant be bothered to exercise :D

Well i am going to continue cutting my dress pattern just gotta make some space in my room lol its a mess at the moment.

Saw an advert for Vampire diaries today and got VERY excited lol i waited to see when the starting date was and it just said 'Coming Soon' I cant believe we dont have a date yet :huh: i thought it was meant to start this month and we still have no idea when it starts pffftt

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh crap.

Media.

I gotta make a music video for coursework.

The song cannot already have a music video.

and its gotta be in + edited in 8 weeks time.

Any ideas on songs? that dont have a music video already :lol:

Hey guys, hope everyone is okay =]

will have to catch up later, I haven't been on properly in a while!

I got a few pieces for my Alice outfits today which is exciting, I can get cracking now.

Ugh diets, I feel irritable and grouchy, I need chocolate haha. On the plus side I am still being good, not going to weigh myself until Monday though. I am wondering if it is worth it, I think I would rather stay fat and happy haha. Eeeek less than 5 weeks guys!!!!!!

I remember having to make a music video in College, mine sucked haha. Hmm choose a song you like off an album that hasn't been released as a single and then youtube it to see if it has an official video hehe. Good luck! I know how long editing takes grrr.

Ooh sounds fun but quite stressful! Well what about a song from your favourite album?

Meh tried the waistcoat on and it's waaay too small. I'd have to loose about an inch or so from around me just so I can do the buttons up! Hows the dress making going Jemma? Grrrr I'm getting impatient with Vampire Diaries as really wanna see it! Ha ha I thought it started on the 11th Jan but I obviously got it mixed up with Glee oops!