General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well as long as you get the grades you're hoping for at the end of it then it'll all be worth it!

Felix has decided to settle down right across the back of my shoulders. He was originally trying to sit on my head!

Well my day's not been very productive so far lol. Currently looking on Ebay for more stuff for ET3 aswell as watching Buffy lol!

have you found anything??

my days been unproductive as well. Im not too well so im back in bed listening to nickelback and making sure i know all the words to the songs!! If im not well by tuesday though i cant go to the concert :rolleyes:

i had big plans for today - walk the dog, go to the gym, go shopping, go food shopping, find hooped skirt, find drawstring bag - ive done the last three on the list but thats it.

now its time to make dinner. arghhhh

Edited by evenstar_r

Ahh, well hopefully i get some good grades.

A couple of my mocks haven't gone too well tbh. :/ Ah well.

Aww, bless! Haha.

Aww that sucks but atleast they're only mocks, you have time to improve before the real thing. I hated revising. It was hard getting in the right frame of mind to do some lol.

Ahh, well hopefully i get some good grades.

A couple of my mocks haven't gone too well tbh. :/ Ah well.

Aww, bless! Haha.

Aww that sucks but atleast they're only mocks, you have time to improve before the real thing. I hated revising. It was hard getting in the right frame of mind to do some lol.

Yeah, that's true.

I think my English and History papers went alright though, and they're the ones I want to do for A-level so it's not really the end of the world. =)

Lol, yeah. You're either in the revising mood or you're just...not. =P

Well my day's not been very productive so far lol. Currently looking on Ebay for more stuff for ET3 aswell as watching Buffy lol!

have you found anything??

my days been unproductive as well. Im not too well so im back in bed listening to nickelback and making sure i know all the words to the songs!! If im not well by tuesday though i cant go to the concert :(

i had big plans for today - walk the dog, go to the gym, go shopping, go food shopping, find hooped skirt, find drawstring bag - ive done the last three on the list but thats it.

now its time to make dinner. arghhhh

Yeah watching a few bits and bobs on Ebay. Hope I win them. Cos then that'll be my shirt and bag sorted for civil war then. Need to look for another waist coat for my Vote Alice outfit. Oh and gotta get accesories and shoes for all 3 nights aswell! Eeek!

Oh no I wish you better by Tuesday!

Ha ha ha Poppy my friend Emma has just text me saying she said to you that she's agreed to solicit herself out to Charlie to pay for your College/Uni fund ha ha ha! Made me chuckle!

Edited by twilight obsessive

Wow! College is so expensive now! :o

Well, went to Ikea, couldnt get the boxes I needed for the cakes, didnt have the rug I want, did have a stunning sofa that I want, on special price THIS month only!

Aaargh! Cant afford it til next month! Looks like we have the futon and two chairs for longer then :(

Doh!

Why arent I a millionaire lol :(

Wow! College is so expensive now! :o

Well, went to Ikea, couldnt get the boxes I needed for the cakes, didnt have the rug I want, did have a stunning sofa that I want, on special price THIS month only!

Aaargh! Cant afford it til next month! Looks like we have the futon and two chairs for longer then :(

Doh!

Why arent I a millionaire lol :(

It's only cause it has accommodation I guess :/ It's like a uni really.

Ikea FTW

thats a pain in the bum!

It is easier to get it to the right size, then upload it to photobucket.com or another photo hosting website and use the direct link code.

It doesnt seem to work if you upload it direct from your computer

ahhhhh me sees!!! i have a photobucket account but havent used it in such a long time. I will have a go that way though.... thankyou xx

thats a pain in the bum!

It is easier to get it to the right size, then upload it to photobucket.com or another photo hosting website and use the direct link code.

It doesnt seem to work if you upload it direct from your computer

ahhhhh me sees!!! i have a photobucket account but havent used it in such a long time. I will have a go that way though.... thankyou xx

no probs :D