General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Was having a good day (didn't fall Bella style in the snow, actually got my best boy-mate in the face wish a snowball (hehehe) and my improv stuff went well this morning) then jsut as I was printing out my application form for my audition for a Drama school in London my printer decided to not work, Evils!

Becky have some ben and jerrys like me :firedevil: And cant wait to see your alice outfit is this for day or night cospaly?? I dunno if to cosplay in the day unless others are lol

Dayna the dress is going good so far but i have only just started cutting the lining for the top of the dress lol it takes forever to cut all the different little pieces i am looking at it like this :yoda: 'where does that piece go?'. I hate instructions i just cant sit there and read them :P By tonight i will hopefully start sewing or have some of the pieces ready to start sewing thats if i get myself to sit down for longer than 2 min :D

Sam hit the printer :D teac it a lesson :P

Just pinned some of the bodice of my dress together i was gonna start sewing it together but the rest of the family for some reason are in bed already :angry: and i am being caring and not gonna turn on the sewing machine tonight :) just means more pattern cutting might cut out the skirt lining hmmmm

Edited by Jemma

Haha nooo ben and jerrys is my enemy at the moment! But we shall have some at ET3 if we can find a freezer =p

I am doing Alice in the Day, don't think I will be cosplaying at night unless I don't get a civil war outfit in which case I will use an Alice one hehe.

You are very clever! I don't think I could follow a pattern, I can't even cut straight haha.

Haha nooo ben and jerrys is my enemy at the moment! But we shall have some at ET3 if we can find a freezer =p

I am doing Alice in the Day, don't think I will be cosplaying at night unless I don't get a civil war outfit in which case I will use an Alice one hehe.

You are very clever! I don't think I could follow a pattern, I can't even cut straight haha.

well i am TRYING to follow the pattern :P so far so good lets hope tthe sewing tomorrow will go well lol

Well annoyed at work checked my shifts for next week and i only got 3 shifts i usually do 5 so gonna ask WTH tomorrow when i get in cos we got ET4 ticket to pay for, hotel room for ET3, ET3 spending money, stables bill so i am gonna have a little moan:P

OMG ET4 tickets go on sale next friday :P poo!!!! Lucky i get paid on the thursday!!! I am still unsure about what ticket to go for i mean i would be happy with silver UNLESS they announce Nikki Reed then i want gold but we wont have a clue who the guest is until after so i dunno what to do :YAHOO: Silver is better cos i dont care about seating in the talks but its that little party they get with the guests thats making me consider getting gold but i only want gold if they get nikki. I mean if i get silver and then they announce nikki i would be mega upset....choices...choices what is everyone else gonna get??

Mmmm Ben and Jerry's yum yum! Ahhh I'm up for eating some of that if we can find a freezer lol!

Becky and Jemma I shall be cosplaying during the day tooooo yaaaay!

Jemma you really are talented to be able to do that! I'd make a right mess. Ha ha like Becky, I can't cut straight either. I'd have to draw a line as a guide lol!

Ohhh nooo Sam I hope you get that application form printed off! Good luck!

Oh god I just had to laugh at my mum earlier! She had a right blonde moment! She said to dad he should grow vegetable so I said that he should grow some cucumbers (coz I like them lol) to which my mum replies "Cucumbers aren't vegetables they're salad" lmaooo and she was being serious aswell!

Mmmm Ben and Jerry's yum yum! Ahhh I'm up for eating some of that if we can find a freezer lol!

Becky and Jemma I shall be cosplaying during the day tooooo yaaaay!

Jemma you really are talented to be able to do that! I'd make a right mess. Ha ha like Becky, I can't cut straight either. I'd have to draw a line as a guide lol!

Ohhh nooo Sam I hope you get that application form printed off! Good luck!

Oh god I just had to laugh at my mum earlier! She had a right blonde moment! She said to dad he should grow vegetable so I said that he should grow some cucumbers (coz I like them lol) to which my mum replies "Cucumbers aren't vegetables they're salad" lmaooo and she was being serious aswell!

I love your mums blonde moment :YAHOO: i dont think even i could come up wth that and i have a LOT of blonde moments :P:P

Well we will find out if i am talented tomorrow when i stitch it together *crosses fingers*

I think i am in need of be and jerry's again brb

well i am TRYING to follow the pattern :P so far so good lets hope tthe sewing tomorrow will go well lol

Well annoyed at work checked my shifts for next week and i only got 3 shifts i usually do 5 so gonna ask WTH tomorrow when i get in cos we got ET4 ticket to pay for, hotel room for ET3, ET3 spending money, stables bill so i am gonna have a little moan:P

OMG ET4 tickets go on sale next friday :P poo!!!! Lucky i get paid on the thursday!!! I am still unsure about what ticket to go for i mean i would be happy with silver UNLESS they announce Nikki Reed then i want gold but we wont have a clue who the guest is until after so i dunno what to do :YAHOO: Silver is better cos i dont care about seating in the talks but its that little party they get with the guests thats making me consider getting gold but i only want gold if they get nikki. I mean if i get silver and then they announce nikki i would be mega upset....choices...choices what is everyone else gonna get??

Grrr at your work!

Well I won't be getting my tickets til after ET3 as I just don't have the money right now. As much as I want to go silver we're gonna go standard. I'm paying for Karly's ticket as her xmas/b'day prezzy and unfortunately can't afford for us both to go silver. Meh. The good thing I liked about going gold at the proms was the seating but didn't think much to the VIP area although it was nice chatting to the guests (well, Charlie lol) but nah wouldn't really rate gold.

OMG ET4 tickets go on sale next friday :P poo!!!! Lucky i get paid on the thursday!!! I am still unsure about what ticket to go for i mean i would be happy with silver UNLESS they announce Nikki Reed then i want gold but we wont have a clue who the guest is until after so i dunno what to do :P Silver is better cos i dont care about seating in the talks but its that little party they get with the guests thats making me consider getting gold but i only want gold if they get nikki. I mean if i get silver and then they announce nikki i would be mega upset....choices...choices what is everyone else gonna get??

Grrr at your work!

Well I won't be getting my tickets til after ET3 as I just don't have the money right now. As much as I want to go silver we're gonna go standard. I'm paying for Karly's ticket as her xmas/b'day prezzy and unfortunately can't afford for us both to go silver. Meh. The good thing I liked about going gold at the proms was the seating but didn't think much to the VIP area although it was nice chatting to the guests (well, Charlie lol) but nah wouldn't really rate gold.

Okay i am gonna kill jasper he is attacking my dress pattern while i am on the computer evil freakin kitten. Alice went to a new home yesterday and they have beenquiet cos alice was the evil plotter but jasper is slowly taking over and cullen is just a sweety who sits next to me all the time.

God i need more money lol i think ebay is gonna be my friend at this rate :YAHOO:

the thing is ET4 is goona be bigger so they said i think its gonna be silver unless they suprise us with nikki as a guest. I just had the best idea but dunno if me mum and dad would go for it lol

idea - Get the parentals to buy my ticket as an EARLY birthday pressie lol (my birthday is in july and the con is after my birthday) i might have to work that one on them ...well it is my 21st this year lol

OMG JASPER IS SO DEAD!!! He just licked my spoon iwas using to eat my ben and jerry's gotta go all the way down stairs for a new spoon EVIL!!!!

omggg! :( awwww hope Alice went to a good hommee and at least you still got Jasper though :D

yeah Alice went to a friend at the stables i keep my horse at so deffo at a good home

Not only do i still have the evil jasper i also still have my cullen :D jasper is trying to steal my ice cream i feel like edward protectin bella from james but with ben and jerrys instead of bella :lol:

LMAOOO ommmm naughty Jasper! Blessss! Felix has this habit of trying to jump on my food as I'm eating! Ha ha ha!

Ooooh yesss you should def try work that one on your parents! That would be an awesome b'day prezzy!

Well I am currently trying to find some american fabric sites and why is it when you want the US sites to come up on google they don't yet when you don't want them you get riddled with them! Grrrr!

Ryan said I was obsessed earlier coz there was a woman on TV with a similar shirt to vote scene Alice and I said to him that I wanna know where she got it from and he was like "OMG you're obsessed" ha ha ha ha! Thing is, the cosplay outfits ARE all that's on my mind atm lol!

And ryan has only just noticed your twilight obsession??? :lol:

I get what you mean my costumes are always on my mind lol even more with et3 just over a month away i just keep thinknig about getting this newborn dress done.

So we have a few day cosplayers i think i might pull ogether an outfit will either be:

School rosalie - twilight - grey blazer, grey jeans

Kitchen rosalie - twilight

or

baseball - just cos i already have my outfit sorted

think i am gonna have a look through the movie companions and decide what to wear

Hey peoples hope your all ok

My dress came for Rosalie vote scene today yay i can get that sorted at the weekend so thats 1 outfit and iv got my school 1 plus ma surprise lol hmmmmmm 2 days and 3 outfits??? How am i gonna work this??? lol

Still need ma shirt n waistcoat 4 civil war day ant sent ma boots yet jus hoping they cum in time!!

Got a dress 4 grad n nearly got ma new born outfit sorted!!

I cant wait to see your dress Jemma :)

Not long now ladies!!

Awwww Dayna felix was mad at me earlia!!! He got all settled on me jacket but i kicked him off 2 put it on so he got all settled on ma coat till i kicked him off that 2 put it on, so he decides 2 jump into ma bag the lil bugger!! Then tryd 2 chase me out the door as i was leaving lol at least he didnt try 2 eat me today!!

Edited by Ma Monkey Man xx

Hey peoples hope your all ok

My dress came for Rosalie vote scene today yay i can get that sorted at the weekend so thats 1 outfit and iv got my school 1 plus ma surprise lol hmmmmmm 2 days and 3 outfits??? How am i gonna work this??? lol

Still need ma shirt n waistcoat 4 civil war day ant sent ma boots yet jus hoping they cum in time!!

Got a dress 4 grad n nearly got ma new born outfit sorted!!

I cant wait to see your dress Jemma :)

Not long now ladies!!

Awwww Dayna felix was mad at me earlia!!! He got all settled on me jacket but i kicked him off 2 put it on so he got all settled on ma coat till i kicked him off that 2 put it on, so he decides 2 jump into ma bag the lil bugger!! Then tryd 2 chase me out the door as i was leaving lol at least he didnt try 2 eat me today!!

Yay for your rosalie dress coming :lol: cant wait to see it

Yay Karly for the dress coming! I was actually going to text you and let you know you had a parcel but I completely forgot!

Ha ha ha at Felix awwww you're so mean to him lol!

Ha ha yeah Jemma Ryan knew but I think he's only just realising that I'm more obsessed than he first thought! Saying that, when I first got into Twilight he was worried that I was gonna run off with fictional Edward LMAO! He was so concerned about my "obsession". My response was to just laugh at him!

Edited by twilight obsessive

Just January Syndrome lol Nothing happens in January :blink:

Apart from sales lol

I hate January, lol

completly off topic but I was over joyed this afternoon when I found out that a drama school I've applied for is right by Saffron Walden and I love Saffron Walden was one of my favourite books series (The Rachel Riley Diaries) is based there. I'm so neardy XD

Edited by *Midnight*Sun*

Lol Jemma yep I agree about FB! Really, really, reaaallllyyyy want a guest announcement! Pretty, pretty please with a cherry on top?

Awww Sam that's not nerdy! I can understand why that'd get you excited! Fingers crossed that you get accepted!

Well I've just finished work yaaay. Emailed LensMart last night about the contact lenses that I STILL haven't received and they're sending me some free of charge so yaaay I may finally have my Cullen lenses even though I can only wear 1 ha ha! Also had a message back about my Bella dress and she's going to look into other types of fabric that can be used as the underlayer so eek fingers crossed!

Edited by twilight obsessive

I think everything in my life goes wrong :rolleyes:

well anyways short of it my mum broke my red contact lenses that came today i didnt even get a chance to wear them :/ and i doubt i'm gonna be able to be Jane due to the fact my nan refuses to make the costume. :D great new yearr . .

Awh lily how'd she break them?

That sucks, can't you find someone else to make you your costume. I'm sorry!