General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO I just heard a "Oh. My. God." and then very familar music.....looked...whoop whoop Dad's put Twilight on! He was like "that took you 2 seconds Day" (to look up from the laptop) ha ha ha!

Bring your dad to the convention Dayna! He seems so funny :(

Ha ha ha he is very funny. I wouldn't mind if he went but I don't think he would.

Ooh Rhi I like your dress!

Ohhhh I really need to peeeeee but but but twiliiiiight! Lol!

ahhhhh nice :(

why cant i load piccys on here? i may try figuring it out tomorrow, but its too late to start now.

If you're uploading from photobucket then you have to choose the image link. It doesn't seem to be possible to upload a pic direct from a computer for some reason.

I have just started sewing my bodice together :) I am doing it sooo slowly in hopes i dont ruin it lol but am happy so far.

OMG less than a week till ET4 tickets go on sale

very excited today i keep thinknig aabout ET3 and i get all bouncy lol i am bouncing off the walls i dont wanna sit down lol maybe that relentless has something to do with it :( will be needing to get lots of them for ET3

Lol Jemma I swear you're addicted to Relentless! Glad the dress is coming along nicely Jem!

OMG Rach they're gonna be sleeping in the same room as you?? That's so inconsiderate! I wouldn't be comfortable with that at all!

My Dad's watching Wanted. Oooft James McAvoy! Was watching him in Penelope earlier too! I still don't understand why Ryan doesn't find Angelina Jolie pretty. She's so god damn gorgeous!! Ok really random info there lol!

Oh, nonono, she's only 16, and since we share a room my mum would never allow that, but I get kicked out all the time and I can't relax cos I hate her that much, and I'm the one who gets yelled at. Friggin' hate it. Hate them both. Damn their relationship to hell.

Lol Jemma I swear you're addicted to Relentless! Glad the dress is coming along nicely Jem!

OMG Rach they're gonna be sleeping in the same room as you?? That's so inconsiderate! I wouldn't be comfortable with that at all!

My Dad's watching Wanted. Oooft James McAvoy! Was watching him in Penelope earlier too! I still don't understand why Ryan doesn't find Angelina Jolie pretty. She's so god damn gorgeous!! Ok really random info there lol!

JAMES <3

Awh Rach :/

Oh, nonono, she's only 16, and since we share a room my mum would never allow that, but I get kicked out all the time and I can't relax cos I hate her that much, and I'm the one who gets yelled at. Friggin' hate it. Hate them both. Damn their relationship to hell.

Ohhh I seeeee! Awww it's not fair that you should get yelled at!

My mum makes me laugh....in ref to my cousin's reply on my status mum said Claire probably hasn't seen Twilight as she's a christian and goes to church so doesn't like supernatural stuff. I was like "You can still be a christian and like supernatural films/programmes you know." ha ha ha!

Just watching some gossip girl while sewing whats everyone doing today???

I am just going to go staples with my mum and sister and they have a clothes stores near it :P

Jaser has gne insane he was the quiet kitten and when the other 2 went to new homes he has gone mental crazy lol and clingy ;)

Ahhh really need to get season 2 of Gossip Girl!

Ooooh yay for clothes shops!

Ha ha ha oh god Jasper sounds just like Felix now! Although Felix is currently behaving himself perched on my left side with his bum on the chair watching me type! I'm shocked! Lol!

Ahhh not up to much today. Bout to go on Ebay to see if I've won a couple of items! Eeek!

Ahhh really need to get season 2 of Gossip Girl!

Ooooh yay for clothes shops!

Ha ha ha oh god Jasper sounds just like Felix now! Although Felix is currently behaving himself perched on my left side with his bum on the chair watching me type! I'm shocked! Lol!

Ahhh not up to much today. Bout to go on Ebay to see if I've won a couple of items! Eeek!

I am watching season 2 of gossip girl cos i missed it cos i was always working glad its online

Urm i went to staples for my sister to get some paint and stuff for my niece and i go in t.k.maxx and got a top so i have to give my mum £15 when i get paid on thursday lol but its so cute i had to have it and whats really annoying is when you pick something up and then you have someone look at it and they follow you round to see if you put it down :( i was thinking just go away its mine lol anyways yay i think i am going to wear it for my photo's with the guests :P

Edited by Jemma

They were following you around? Omg how lame is that!! Ha ha ha!

I haven't been in TK Maxx in so long! I really should have a nosey in there the next time I go to Lincoln! Don't suppose they have a website?

yeah t.k maxx is always messy and i hate that sometimes its rubbish lol cos you spend loads of time looking and if you dont see anything it sucks but there is loads of stuff in at the moment might have to go in again on thursday when i get paid :D

They had some nice dresses and skirts in not many nice tops thoughand i always find t.k.maxx never has nice shoes in but i am fussy when it comes to shoes i guess ;)

lol i will still forget to buy a ticket, and you can do it online now!!!

ok, im getting peeved cos im trying to put me an avatar up and its not working ;)

I just had the same problem, so I uploaded it to my flickr and linked it from there. Voila!

• Moderators

ok, im getting peeved cos im trying to put me an avatar up and its not working :D

I just had the same problem, so I uploaded it to my flickr and linked it from there. Voila!

Yeah, you can't upload anything directly to the forum, so using a site like Flickr or Imageshack/Photobucket/Facebook etc is the way to go.

ok, im getting peeved cos im trying to put me an avatar up and its not working :P

Yeah, you can't upload anything directly to the forum, so using a site like Flickr or Imageshack/Photobucket/Facebook etc is the way to go.

im just totally poo cos ive tried doing it from photobucket and facebook, and ive gone to the avatar section on the forum and followed the instructions but im still getting the same message. Im gonna catch up in the threads and then maybe try again.

Did someone mention chocolate? im attempting a diet/healthy eating and a pizza menu was put through my door........ the pizza looks soooooooooo good :D