General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww Rach hope you work things out with your sister!

Noooo Hattieee nooo don't read ittt. Don't give iiiiin lol!

I nearly had chips for my dinner but instead I've opted for an ambrosia apple crumble and a apple and a banana! Ha ha ha well it's soooorta healthy!

But Lily it's not your fault! :unsure: But I'm the same way, my parents always blame me for everything and won't believe me when I say it's not my fault...

yepp! she wud murder me if she saw the stain and then go YOU COULD OF BURNT THE HOUSE DOWN WHAT ARE YOU ON YOU STUPID GIRL and id be like butbutbut they were in the heat protecting case and shed go SO YOU LEFT THEM ON

ooooooooh they are so pretty :) i wanted to see them on someone now i have ;)

Just got off foneeee with kady (Twilighter) talking about et3 guests, we got rather excited at the thought of a cullen haha. Now im extremely excited and want jackson or kellan or ashley orrr nikki orrrrrrrrr peter :D so basically any cullen...haha. :unsure:

yepp! she wud murder me if she saw the stain and then go YOU COULD OF BURNT THE HOUSE DOWN WHAT ARE YOU ON YOU STUPID GIRL and id be like butbutbut they were in the heat protecting case and shed go SO YOU LEFT THEM ON

At which point you can then expect a lecture about the cost of all the electricity that this used too...

I'd check exactly what that case is supposed to do before you think about complaining - I could see it being supposed to be heat-resistant, and stop the things burning in normal use - not if you leave them on for hours on end.

At which point you can then expect a lecture about the cost of all the electricity that this used too...

I'd check exactly what that case is supposed to do before you think about complaining - I could see it being supposed to be heat-resistant, and stop the things burning in normal use - not if you leave them on for hours on end.

it was only like half hour im not telling herrr its only a little burn mark :unsure:

Yo all :) Only been at school twice this week which is great! Getting close now so excited :unsure: Had a pretty crap weekend last week so I'm hoping for a better one this time! Lily my mother does that too, I just laugh at how she gets stressy for no reason!!!!!!!! Ahhhhh good mood :D;)

it was only like half hour

Crikey, I'd have thought it would have taken several hours for them to burn out. If they can burn out after half an hour, I'd have said they should be made with a built-in thermostat to cut the power if they're too hot. (Sorry, that's the design engineer in me coming out :thumbup: )

it was only like half hour

Crikey, I'd have thought it would have taken several hours for them to burn out. If they can burn out after half an hour, I'd have said they should be made with a built-in thermostat to cut the power if they're too hot. (Sorry, that's the design engineer in me coming out :thumbup: )

I don't know why but this made me laugh :(

I am dead -_- lol got up at 5:50am had work at 7am till 4pm and was stuck in the cold all day then at the end of my shift i told the manager i fnish aT 4pm cos he never gets me off on time and it was dead takes him 30 mins to get me off which should take 5-10 mins at the most i flipped at him cos when ever its his shift he never gets me off on time i mean 30 mins to get someone off the till and cashed up i dont think so. Jeez i think people are tring to bring the b*tch out in me this week :thumbup:

Well at least i aint in work till 5pm tomorrow so i am having a hell of a sleep tomorrow :P

I even had a relentless today but it wore off not long after my shift started pffftt

Lol lily try no to burn the house down ;):P that is something i would do though. I remmber at ET1 and when we arrived at the party and got our first drink i thought about my curlers and was thinknig did i switch them off and then i was like i cant remember turning them off and i panicked thinking i had left them on so we had to go back to he hotel run upstairs we could smell burning and then i was like sh*t i am burning the hotel down :firedevil: but we got in the room and they were turned off so no idea where the smell of buring came from but yeah i alway check i turn my hair stuff off these days :P i am sure you will be double checking after that :(

How was everyones day??

I am dead -_- lol got up at 5:50am had work at 7am till 4pm and was stuck in the cold all day then at the end of my shift i told the manager i fnish aT 4pm cos he never gets me off on time and it was dead takes him 30 mins to get me off which should take 5-10 mins at the most i flipped at him cos when ever its his shift he never gets me off on time i mean 30 mins to get someone off the till and cashed up i dont think so. Jeez i think people are tring to bring the b*tch out in me this week :huh:

Well at least i aint in work till 5pm tomorrow so i am having a hell of a sleep tomorrow :P

I even had a relentless today but it wore off not long after my shift started pffftt

Lol lily try no to burn the house down ;):P that is something i would do though. I remmber at ET1 and when we arrived at the party and got our first drink i thought about my curlers and was thinknig did i switch them off and then i was like i cant remember turning them off and i panicked thinking i had left them on so we had to go back to he hotel run upstairs we could smell burning and then i was like sh*t i am burning the hotel down :firedevil: but we got in the room and they were turned off so no idea where the smell of buring came from but yeah i alway check i turn my hair stuff off these days :P i am sure you will be double checking after that :lol:

How was everyones day??

i work on a till tooo. it takes the mick doesnt it. I always remind them like 10 mins before my shifts over. It makes ya well pissed doesnt it! 7-4. ooft.

x

gosh the forum is really quiet tonight :huh: maybe some news from showmasters would change that *hint* *hint* showmasters :lol:

Urgh i was messing with my sewing machine getting some practice in before i attempt to make that dress and was looking at the different patterns you can do anyways i was doing some test pieces and got the fabric stuck cos i was not paying attention and had to unscrew some things to get it off easy enough ohh wait how do i put it back togeter :P god (or better yet emmett) help me hope i do this right -_-

Edited by Jemma