Eternal Twilight 3 and 4

showmasters

Mon Dieu 3 and 4 ? I officially love you :) x Thankyou

EDIT: One question that could probably wait, will 3 and 4 be on sale at ET 2? Or will it be ET3 tickets at ET2 and ET4 tickets from ET3 ?

Edited by kegan5

Seriously ET4!!!!!! when they haven't announced anymore guest for ET2 getting slightly ahead of themselves arn't they?????

My brain can't actually comprehend that news when ET2 is so soon without a full guest line up or an annoucment saying that Gil Billy and Edi are the full line up, i'm actually horrified!

I don't see what difference it makes, all this does is give people a heads up as to when the next events will be held.

It has no impact on ET2 what so ever.

If anything SM are doing us all a favour by letting us know there will be other events, which would mean tickets will be available at ET2.

ET2 Guest announcements will be made when they have the contracts with the guests x

Edited by kegan5

Without being given any potential line up and it being months away, I wouldn't worry about it yet.

SM wouldn't annoucne something if they didn't think they could bring everyone a good event, whether or not other events (filming) etc happen to inflict on that it's out of their control.

For now I'd just wait and see who they announce :)

• Showmasters Admin

The reason for announcing the dates for ET3 and ET4 is so that people can put those dates in their diaries and know when they are! :unsure:

We have announced the dates this early as we have them arranged now and we thought it would be nice to let you all know so that you can plan when the events are in 2010!

Announcing these dates has no bearing what-so-ever on guests for ET2 or anything else for that matter. It is purely to give you all the heads up as early as we can. :WINCE:

Thanks

Mark

• Moderators

Firstly: yes, I'm not going to this con (or the future ET ones) as it's not my personal area of interest - I just read all the forums cos I get bored.

Those that are complaining about the existence of this announcement are making it sound like SM/ME are incapable of doing more than one thing at once - the fact that they organise multiple events each year means this cannot be true.

For all you know, they could have been making the decision on when to hold ET3/4 while, say, waiting to hear back from an agent about a contract negotiation for an ET2 guest.

Doing one thing is NOT mutually exclusive with doing another!

Edited by etmuse

I agree with etmuse - I'm not going to these Twilight cons either (to be honest the word Twilight makes me gag now)

Showmasters put on MANY events a year, what makes you think they won't be able to cope with doing these few Twilight cons? Be grateful it's even happening people.

Jesus, ET3 and 4 already? I'm really shocked considering ET2 hasn't even been sorted out yet. Surely it'd be better concentrating on that and announcing stuff like the weekend's programme, rather than booking something months away.

Whilst SM/ME have to have some regard to putting together their calendar for next year and making sure that events don't clash and venues are available etc, I hardly think it's taken a crack team of eight of their finest a solid week of work to come up with a couple of dates. In other words, I doubt this has had much impact on their no doubt ongoing preparations for ET2. The simple fact is that some people have (in my opinion) ridiculously unreasonable employers who insist that holiday is booked many months in advance. And some people work in jobs where staff cover is not extensive so being able to get in early and book future holidays is close to essential. And some people just like to have an idea of when they might have future substantial expenditure, so they can budget accordingly.

All SM/ME have done is given those folks a bit of a heads-up, which is both rather decent of them and probably to their own advantage. I suppose the fact that they've given some folks a chance to amazingly extrapolate a whinge out of it is an unintended bonus for the inverse-Pollyannas amongst us. :D Sometimes you just can't win...

The reason for announcing the dates for ET3 and ET4 is so that people can put those dates in their diaries and know when they are! :YAHOO:

We have announced the dates this early as we have them arranged now and we thought it would be nice to let you all know so that you can plan when the events are in 2010!

Announcing these dates has no bearing what-so-ever on guests for ET2 or anything else for that matter. It is purely to give you all the heads up as early as we can. :D

Thanks

Mark

Thanks Mark and Jason Gold Blue Peter Badge for you both :firedevil: in my diary already and taking out bank loan :firedevil:

WOAH! a 4th ET event already set? Best part..I should be able to attend BOTH! YEAH baby! Also they are set on dates when they are most likely NOT filming Breaking Dawn whenever that is gonna be filmed. I don't see it start as early as in February and well Oct they may be filming but be like with Eclipse now, they could be wrapping that filming around then. Good dates all around IMO.