VIP Sponsorship

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one that would actually do this if I had the money! lol ^_^

No, but I am a bit shy when it comes to meeting celebs anyway.

I have never collected autographs of people I have seen before, never had the courage to speak to them. Thats why these conventions are better, everyone is there collecting autographs, you are not pouncing on them in the street, they have agreed to be there. But LFCC is my first con, so we will see if I freeze up! :(

Stood a few feet from the wonderstuff while we were watching the Cult perform, and just snuck little looks every now and then. Thankfully was brave enough to take a quick snap shot, but do wish I had been braver to speak to them.

I do think it is an amazing experience, and if I had the money, to be honest? I would pay for my kids to do it, they would be confident enough to speak to the guests in the limo and enjoy it.

The leather jacket sounds amazing though!!

When my student loan goes in I'll have enough...but I kind of need that for university lol.

I was slightly tempted to 'accidently' press the button and put one in my order then not realise I'd done it til I'd had the confirmation.

I think my mum might have killed me if I had.

I did accidentally press the button cos when I was clicking for multiple purchases of standard tickets, the buttons moved and I nearly had a heart attack when I saw my total.

Then remembered that there wasn't a cat in *** chance of my card letting it through.

:thumbup: down and then sadly removed it from basket!

haha, oh dear, that wouldn't have been good if you hadn't realised.

I reckon with good advertising at LFCC this offer will sell .

With thousands heading through the door there, someone is bound to be compelled to buy one of these tickets.

If you have the money then this is something you cant just go online elsewhere and buy, its unique , so I think it will go once it reaches the masses.

Mind you if it was me I would want a dance at the prom from each of the guests not just one :thumbup:

Am I the only one that would actually do this if I had the money! lol :thumbup:

No, I had probably done it too. Or probably depending on who the guests were...but like Jason said, it's a great deal if you planned on going to BOTH events. I've heard that there are people who are thinking about that, and then the VIP tickets seems like a good idea :thumbup:

I wish I had the money, I was thinking for it briefly but then I decided it would be to expensive since I'm traveling from Sweden and staying a couple of days earlier as well to see London!

I'm sorry but thats just outragous... and not in a good way. People thinkin about buyin that should donate the money to charity. YOU guys should have offered to give the 4 grand to charity. The fans get enough for their money as it is (and as cons go). I'm sorry but I HAD to say somethin.

• Moderators

I'm sorry but thats just outragous... and not in a good way. People thinkin about buyin that should donate the money to charity. YOU guys should have offered to give the 4 grand to charity. The fans get enough for their money as it is (and as cons go). I'm sorry but I HAD to say somethin.

Yes, it's expensive, but it's up to the individual to decide whether it's worth it or not.

This is a business after all, and I've never quite understood why some people feel the money should go to charity. It would defeat the object of it being a 'sponsorship' type deal surely?

These events cost a LOT to put on.

It is a huuuuge amount of money lol. I'm not sure I would do it even if I had like a never ending supply of cash!

As much as I'd want to spend alone time with Kellan in a limo and dance with him at prom, I'm not sure I could justify the £3345 that it actually comes down to! (That's taking off the actual costs SM have quoted for the hotel etc).

But then it's up to the individual.

Peter's dances at ET1 went for about £300 each I think. I would have def considered paying that if Kellan dances had been auctioned!

xxxx

Like others, I had a choice with this: a big chunk of the deposit I have saved for my first home or the ticket!

I don't think it's fair to say that people should give their money to charity and not buy these tickets. People can do whatever they want with their money and it's a once in a lifetime opportunity. It IS a business after all and like Jason and David stated, that money could go a long way to help make the weekend better for everyone.

I personally do hope that theyre bought for that reason.

Wish it was me buying, but oh well.. and more power to whoever gets them, I hope they enjoy every minute of it!

Like others, I had a choice with this: a big chunk of the deposit I have saved for my first home or the ticket!

I don't think it's fair to say that people should give their money to charity and not buy these tickets. People can do whatever they want with their money and it's a once in a lifetime opportunity. It IS a business after all and like Jason and David stated, that money could go a long way to help make the weekend better for everyone.

I personally do hope that theyre bought for that reason.

Wish it was me buying, but oh well.. and more power to whoever gets them, I hope they enjoy every minute of it!

Well said, ditto! :lol:

This. Im a student and I work part time the money i have saved up is for this reason...the house part that is :thumbup: although saying that if i travelled with kellen in a limo he might decide im the woman for him but hey ho guess i will never know now :D

It IS a business after all and like Jason and David stated, that money could go a long way to help make the weekend better for everyone.

You could argue that a sponsor might expect to get advertising or a percentage of the takings, unlimited autographs, courtesy tickets for friends etc. But I guess that is more corporate sponsorship rather than private.

If someone just wanted to make it better for you they could buy you all autograph vouchers!

Just depends in which way the term "sponsor" is used.

At the rugby club, a ball sponsor doesn't really get anything other than publicity. ie (and the ball was sponsored by.............)

It is a really amazing ticket to be able to buy. :D

I hope this thread doesn't put off whoever is lucky enough to be able to afford it.

They don't have to donate to charity or anything (although in my experience, most people who can afford to donate to charities...........already do without being told).

I just hope nobody is mean to them.

They could be spending the money they saved for something else, because this would be a once in a lifetime experience for them..................

Viewpoints are personal remember.

Good luck to whoever buys them, I hope they have a really wonderful time. :D

Remember, if you don't agree with something, nobody is forcing you! :unsure:

Well i've already spent £612 on this prom and et2 so far... wow.

ps I know what you mean :D

But there was no way I was missing this. Don't want to add up family of four standard tickets and two double rooms in the Hilton, travelling, drinks/food etc.

Ssssh! If nobody tells me the total out loud, I will never know! :D:lol: