VIP Sponsorship

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is it, £1,200 per guest?

For 4 grand you could buy a holiday to Egypt, Australia, New York, etc, spend £1000 while you're there, and still have money left for a Playstation 3 when you get home. :chair: I wish I could do that:(

well, I guess someone is crazy enough to buy at least one of them.

Someone spent £4,768.30 for a VIP sponsorship for the con in France, and it doesn't include anything like the one Showmasters offers ... (just a backstage stuff and a meal with the guests, woohoo !).

I have the money, but I'd rather keep my first-house-deposit for just that - my first house!!! lol.

Nah, I can't imagine spending that much money on a movie convention. Although, saying that, if either Rob or Taylor was a guest, I sure as hell would consider it!!!!

I would have to fight you for them! Or we could have one each and plot our kidnapping together!

I'm not sure where the kidnapping part came from :firedevil: haha

I like that plan! But kidnapping? Really? Hehe...I would never do that...promise :gorgeous:

• Showmasters Admin

just to give you a little info behind this VIP Sponsorship Entry Programme , it is what it says it is Sponsorship

for a start this is what you get

you get to go to both The Shadow Of The Moon Twilight Proms London and Birmingham

Everything included in the Gold programme at both events----------worth--------£290.00

Hotel room at both events -----------------------------------------------worth-------£160.00

VIP Transportation between events with the guests -----------------------------------£ priceless hour & a half with the guests amazing

Special Exclusive jacket identical to those given to the guests (Made to measure)-£200.00

One dance on each prom night with guest of your choosing--------------------------£ another priceless experience

you will also be looked after as a VIP as thats just what you are for the two days with us at the proms

Price £3995.00

now why we have offered this

well some of the things we wanted to do at the events were going to cost more than there was available, we came up with this as a way to achieve this by offering 2 Sponsorship vip tickets so if someone dose buy this ticket we can offer something more to the fans at both events, so we will see if someone takes up this opportunity to sponsor the events and we will see what this brings

anyone lucky enough to buy one will have an amazing time over the weekend

just thought we would let you know the thought behind this

anyway we have lots planed for you all and its going to be a lot of fun for everyone

see you there

jason :(

Ha ha yeah I thought about....briefly.....and figured that actually my savings would probably cover it but don't think I could justify spending my savings on it. But hmmmmm if rob was there........