VIP Sponsorship

If I won the lottery I would seriously think about it !!!!!

.......but then if I did I think I would ask Jason and Mark if I could invest some money in SM and have a life time a free entry to all the Cons and access to the green room :thumbup:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats such a good plan.

they should have done these as like part charity tickets or something, like half the money for each ticket goes to a charity of the person they choose to dance with's choice, as £8000ish is a lot for two 2 day conventions?!

Edited by Carlisle's Med Student

• Moderators

Yes, it is a lot, but surely the 'charity' part would defeat the object of someone sponsoring the event?

If the money doesn't go into improving the event, and rather just goes elsewhere, then it's not really the same thing.

Presumably this has been introduced as an opportunity to give something extra to the event.

Charity is nice, don't get me wrong, but they do need to make business decisions, and these Twilight events are expensive to put on.

They should just auction off old Rob autographs... lets see. they went for about £80 at the last event, so they'd only need to auction hmm... 100 autographs. ahhh scrap that plan then! lol

I'd offer my autograph as an auction prize, except it is somewhat personalised with a random phrase...

I would quite like to know this phrase!

Yeah I understand David, it was just a thought. I just dont get what could cost THAT much?! ROB maybe?! (if so, im thinking we all club together to get the ticket!)

Being just members of the general public, we have no clue whatsoever how much it costs to organise these things.

Didn't you get red apples with stickers on at ET1?

You may think that buying apples is cheap,

but 600!

and with twilight stickers!

It may only be a small thing, but you still have to pay someone to stick all the blooming stickers on!

I don't mind, I understand that everything costs money

If it costs me £700 for a table at a bridal show, I wouldn't even like to dream how much it would be to hire event rooms at a Hilton hotel, bring in guests, organise the the prom and party, limos, yadda yadda yadda

Being just members of the general public, we have no clue whatsoever how much it costs to organise these things.

Didn't you get red apples with stickers on at ET1?

You may think that buying apples is cheap,

but 600!

and with twilight stickers!

It may only be a small thing, but you still have to pay someone to stick all the blooming stickers on!

I don't mind, I understand that everything costs money

If it costs me £700 for a table at a bridal show, I wouldn't even like to dream how much it would be to hire event rooms at a Hilton hotel, bring in guests, organise the the prom and party, limos, yadda yadda yadda

Yeah, I totally agree with you. Organizing something like this can't be either cheap or easy.

And many says that this is ridicilious much money but I mean, it can seem insane to by a ticket for that prize...but at the same time, people by stamps worth the same amount just because they like to look at them so why couldn't you by a private time with Kellan for the same prize? Just saying, I would if I could :poki:

• 3 weeks later...

I begged my mother, she basically said NO in the first 10 seconds.

If it was like 2 grand then I would, but come on guys, 3 grand for a dance and an hour with Kellan? It is a little bit to much to ask. It would be a good idea to add like extra things to add on? Like £100 for a dance and put 5 dances per guest up for grabs, and a limo ride with the guests for £50, that kind of thing. Obviously there is not much time for that but doing a couple of things like that would be cool.

• Moderators

The VIP ticket really hasn't been brought in for the average attendee, so of course it'll seem expensive to people. A lot of people think the normal tickets are expensive lol

They've chosen to do a package like this to try and get money to make the event better.

The VIP ticket really hasn't been brought in for the average attendee, so of course it'll seem expensive to people. A lot of people think the normal tickets are expensive lol

They've chosen to do a package like this to try and get money to make the event better.

Yea but if nobody can afford to buy it, how can it make the event better? Id deffo be willing to spend extra (like upto a grand) on little extras, dances with guests, extra photos, guest encounters that kind of thing. Just not in one package. I think i'd have to work 60 hours per week for 2 months to afford that.

I'm actually a little excited to see who actually buys the ticket.