NEW EVENT - In The Shadow of the Moon - Twilight Proms London/Midlands

Massive Events

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a personal opinion I understand that but I do know you have to pay more for 'better' guests as I've helped to put events together myself in the past lol that's all I mean by better, nothing against the actors but really you do pay more for 'better' actors cause more people generally want to meet them and you should know that. So putting in consideration the price of the events we should get the higher paid guests. Know what I'm saying?

Oh totally! :D it definitely makes sense .. but then at the same time, I guess that's why these smaller ones won't have as many guests? You could theoretically get twice as many at ET2 I think :P

Ok :)

This is not good, but also GREAT! i've already claimed a birthday present in the form of ET2 and an early christmas present in the shape of Hallowhedon! :S maybe i should make up something to celebrate and get this as a gift! I really need a job :S spendin money b4 i have it! I may cut into my fund for ET2 spending money, depending on how much it will be. Damn u for being so awesome showmasters!!

Ooh I hope I can get tickets. Main problem being that I must pay my car insurance this week so the money situation will be very tight! Work might give me an advance if I lie about why I need the money... or my mum might lend me some as it's my birthday next week anyway. Fingers crossed! Although I don't even know if I'd be able to go, I need to check the work situation as September is still a very busy time. Eek!

Just got home from work this is the best news to come home from working ever lol i REALLY hope Nikki Reed is announced well actually anyone :D I cant wait i better check my bank in thwe morning i wish they would tell us how much the tickets were sooner so we know how much its gonna cost but thans for the heads up anyways love ME and SM :P

Kidneys are highly sought after on the black market, they go for loads. I'm gonna be a nurse, I have to know these things (:

Lol >.<

I kind of hope it's not in Scotland. That's a bit too North for me D:

Kidneys are highly sought after on the black market, they go for loads. I'm gonna be a nurse, I have to know these things (:

Lol >.<

Hmm how much exactly? This could be an interesting new development haha.

Oo, now, that would be telling, wouldn't it? :chair:

What's a kidney anyway - we've got two!!!! :thumbup:

If you only have one kidney, you have to take it easy for the rest of your life, so you're better off with two, lol (:

:YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO: OMG OMG

First a BIG thank you to Tracie and Juliette for texting me I have'nt been on here tonight because I wasnt feeling too well and Sam hadnt been on because of college then she checked my phone.......

I now feel a lot better :dance: although I should be in bed but this over rules that big time :YAHOO:

I have to say that knowing prices would be a big help..... why the big secret :( at least if we know how much it would help sort out the funds before tickets go on sale....but still very :YAHOO:

......Sorry forgot to thank SM :D

Edited by Twilightmum49

Oh, yay, news!

Thanks for giving us a heads up (guess I'm gonna be rushing home on Monday :()

I do agree with everyone who said that ticket prices & location would be handy to know beforehand. Tho I've a feeling I won't be able to afford it, at least I could try :YAHOO:

I have to say that knowing prices would be a big help..... why the big secret

Maybe they're still doing the budget? They've got the guests sorted and the hotels booked, and a pretty good idea of what they're going to do, but maybe they just need the weekend to sit down and double check everything and work out the prices. Maybe they're still waiting on quotes for one or two items which will come in tomorrow or Saturday before they can finalise the figures? If they gave everyone here an estimated price now and it turned out to be too low, then some people would moan on Monday that it was costing more than they budgeted for, and if they gave out an estimate now that turned out to be too high, you can guarantee that there would be a couple of people at least on Monday who would say that because the estimated price was soo high, they didn't make any plans as to how to get the cash together, but now it's cheaper then they could have gone but they've missed their chance to organise the funds and ...

This isn't the worst case of it, but sometimes as an organiser you catch flak from somebody or other whatever you do. Or don't do. :(

I have to say that knowing prices would be a big help..... why the big secret

Maybe they're still doing the budget? They've got the guests sorted and the hotels booked, and a pretty good idea of what they're going to do, but maybe they just need the weekend to sit down and double check everything and work out the prices. Maybe they're still waiting on quotes for one or two items which will come in tomorrow or Saturday before they can finalise the figures? If they gave everyone here an estimated price now and it turned out to be too low, then some people would moan on Monday that it was costing more than they budgeted for, and if they gave out an estimate now that turned out to be too high, you can guarantee that there would be a couple of people at least on Monday who would say that because the estimated price was soo high, they didn't make any plans as to how to get the cash together, but now it's cheaper then they could have gone but they've missed their chance to organise the funds and ...

This isn't the worst case of it, but sometimes as an organiser you catch flak from somebody or other whatever you do. Or don't do. :YAHOO:

Fair comment..... but an approx would be useful as a guide, so we know roughly how much before Monday -we all appreciate that things are not set in stone for this kind of event but useful all the same :(

Edited by Twilightmum49

Which bank? Cos I think I'm gonna need to do the same!

Boss not helping by making me change plane tickets cos can't take holidays when I want to :(

Not sure which one yet but there must be one somewhere. Lol! Maybe I can sell a kidney or two....obviously I'd prefer to sell only one.

Lol >.<

Hmm how much exactly? This could be an interesting new development haha.

Oo, now, that would be telling, wouldn't it? ;)

What's a kidney anyway - we've got two!!!! :lol:

If you only have one kidney, you have to take it easy for the rest of your life, so you're better off with two, lol (:

Lol!

Hmm I just watched Public Enemies...picked up a few tips for robbing banks, first I need a faithful team, a few guns and a good get away car! Hostages help.

Ha ha ha well I think you'd easily have a faithful team from this lot! Ermmm not sure about the rest of it! We could steal a car! A yellow porsche maybe??

Awww despite being ill Debs, glad you could make it online to check it out! Hope you feel better soon!