NEW EVENT - In The Shadow of the Moon - Twilight Proms London/Midlands

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

We are very pleased to announce that tickets for our newest event celebrating the Twilight films will go on sale at 6pm on Monday 6th July 2009! :YAHOO:

The event is actually 2 events called In The Shadow of the Moon - Twilight Proms!

The first event will be happening on the 18th and 19th September in London and the second event will be happening on the 19th and 20th September in The Midlands. This will hopefully mean that fans from all round the UK should find it easier to attend one or the other! :D

Each event will feature on the first night a Twilight Prom where you will be able to dress up in your finest attire and dance the night away. You will also get to have your photo professionally taken with the guests in attendance who will also be looking mighty fine! :P

Each event will also feature questions and answer sessions with the guests on stage, autograph sessions where you can get up close and personal, along with a whole host of other exciting activities. :(

We wanted to make these events quite an intimate affair and so will be limiting tickets to just 600 for each event.

Full details of the guests we have for you, schedule of events and venues will be posted at 5.30pm on Monday along with swanky new website going live then too! Tickets will go on sale half an hour later at 6pm! :YAHOO:

Many people asked us to give some notice as to when tickets were going on sale which is why we posting now but not selling tickets until Monday. Please let all your friends know so that they are not disappointed as tickets are sure to sell quickly!

We are sure that each event will be an amazing two days to remember and we can't wait to see you all there. :D

Thanks

Mark, Jason and The Massive Events Team

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

I thought the announcement was being held up so guests could be announced at the same time :thumbup:

And yes, prices would be good!

The guests will be announced on Monday when we announce full details, including prices and what you get for that! :thumbup:

The reason for this thread is to give everyone the heads up that tickets are going to go on sale so it is as fair as possible, rather than tickets just going to whoever happened to be online now!

I hope that makes sense!

Mark :thumbup:

Im confused.. so basically we are going to be buying our tickets at the same time as finding out who the guests are where the events are and how much..

That means we have to prioritise whether to be trying to buy the tickets or trying to find the announcement which tells us where and how much?!

I dont think thats the most coherent post ive ever written.. but I blame the confusion!

• Showmasters Admin

That does I'm just worried about fundage issues and need to know if I need to go begging this weekend :thumbup:

We have standard and gold tickets available and each will be cheaper than their equivalent tickets at the conventions! :thumbup:

i.e. The standard is less than £78 and the Gold is less than £195! :thumbup:

Mark :chair:

• Showmasters Admin

Im confused.. so basically we are going to be buying our tickets at the same time as finding out who the guests are where the events are and how much..

That means we have to prioritise whether to be trying to buy the tickets or trying to find the announcement which tells us where and how much?!

I dont think thats the most coherent post ive ever written.. but I blame the confusion!

I tell ya what then! :thumbup: We will put the website online at 5.30pm on Monday and also details in the forum so that gives everyone half an hour to see exactly what there is, where it is and how much it is before tickets go on sale at 6pm! :thumbup:

How does that sound? :thumbup:

Mark :chair:

I gathered that :thumbup: but how MUCH cheaper was my issue can you not just tell us then everyone can be prepared to know which ticket they want to buy for which event at 6pm on Monday? :thumbup: I do understand having an official going on sale time but I think we could know the information so people don't end up rushing to buy tickets then come back complaining they bought the wrong one in their hastey confusion *cough*Katie*cough* :thumbup:

I tell ya what then! :thumbup: We will put the website online at 5.30pm on Monday and also details in the forum so that gives everyone half an hour to see exactly what there is, where it is and how much it is before tickets go on sale at 6pm! :thumbup:

How does that sound? :thumbup:

Mark :poki:

You are now the most brilliant person I know.. :chair:

• Moderators

Yeah good and everything but I don't think it's fair if these events are expensive and they get better guests than et2 gets... I can see it going that way lol

Haha well "better" is often going to be personal opinion anyway, so I'm sure some people will think that!

Plus guests can be available on some dates and not others, so it can just work out that way in terms of them being able to do this but not ET2.

Lots of different things to think about unfortunately.

• Showmasters Admin

I gathered that :thumbup: but how MUCH cheaper was my issue can you not just tell us then everyone can be prepared to know which ticket they want to buy for which event at 6pm on Monday? :poki: I do understand having an official going on sale time but I think we could know the information so people don't end up rushing to buy tickets then come back complaining they bought the wrong one in their hastey confusion *cough*Katie*cough* :chair:

I have just amended stuff so that the website will go live at 5.30pm on Monday and we will also post full details on the forum at that time too! That gives everyone half and hour to look through everything before the tickets go on sale! :thumbup:

Mark :thumbup: