NEW EVENT - In The Shadow of the Moon - Twilight Proms London/Midlands

Massive Events

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi ya!

As so many of you want to know where the events are going to be held I will give you the general areas, although I can't tell you the specific venues as they will not be taking room bookings until Monday at 6pm. You will also need a room booking code to get a preferential rate which again will not be announced until the website goes live. :D

Anyway . . . .The first event will be held in London and the second event will be in The Midlands!!!! B)

Mark :D

Yay yay yay! ;) Thank youuuuuuu!! Off to midlands we goooooo!!!

Hi ya!

As so many of you want to know where the events are going to be held I will give you the general areas, although I can't tell you the specific venues as they will not be taking room bookings until Monday at 6pm. You will also need a room booking code to get a preferential rate which again will not be announced until the website goes live. :D

Anyway . . . .The first event will be held in London and the second event will be in The Midlands!!!! ;)

Mark :D

Ooh, thank you sooo much,

Midlands for me then! Only one cake to ask someone else to deliver.

Thank you Mark for letting us know, we do appreciate you!!!! :D

Ooo see you at the Midlands one Rhi :)

Ha ha yes Rhi, Deb (and Sam obv lol) I'll see you at Midlands toooo!

I live in the Midlands so I wonder which event I would be going too!!! LOL :thumbup:

For anyone going to the Midland one.... hope to see you there!!! :poki::clap::dance:

Yup see ya there! I'm in the midlands too! Well that's what we're classed as anyway lol.

You'll be fine. There are lots of people that come to our event alone.

you've doen the right thing coming on here first. You'll now be attacked by lots of people wanting to be your firend (in a good way). Get chatting on here and MSN, Facebook etc and by the event you'll feel as if you're attending with a whole big group of friends ;)

Ah thanks, I feel reassured now! At least I've got some time before Sept to learn the ropes here hehe. :thumbup:

We're all very very friendly!! :dance:

I'm going alone, to the Midlands hopefully!! We can buddy up if you're going to that one too!

My yahoo is: joannetoal@yahoo.co.uk :poki:

Yay see you at the midlands one then! Well, providing I can get tix!

We're going to the Midlands :clap:, it wont be hard to miss us lol I'll have Mum with "TwilightMum49" written on her back and a group of teenagers (two of them beanpoles lol)

So if you're alone come and join our "posse" as my Mum has just said (I'm now dying over the fact that my mum just said posse)....she's now changed it to "clan"...I dont know if that's any better lol.

I'll be with Karly....can we join you clan anyway? Lol!

and Jo and Tracie.

Kirst/Jade (Butterfly) does that mean you can't go?

Oh yes and Jo and Tracie! Woohoooo!

Ok gonna go read the other thread lol!

Just how big will the clan be!?

You know from experience, do people get seats together according to tickets? Or can you gravitate to people you have spent the last few months talking to online! :poki:

I know we will be standard, cos I have to pay for four people! :thumbup:

Edited by dragonsanddaffodils

Oooh ouch for you having to pay for 4 people Rhi. I guess that's what goes with being a parent lol! Well minus Kevin coz he's not a child lol!

I'm hoping for gold but depends how expensive they are! Would love to have gone gold for ET2 but well a. they'd sold out by time we went to book tix and b. a teeny weeny bit expensive.

Edited by twilight obsessive

this totally sucks ass i wont be able to afford a ticket till like august :poki:

Oh no :dance: could someone lend you the money??

Doubtful :clap:

I have rent and stuff that needs sorting too, gah responsibilities!! I also have no net access after sunday :thumbup:

this totally sucks ass i wont be able to afford a ticket till like august :poki:

Oh no :dance: could someone lend you the money??

Doubtful :clap:

I have rent and stuff that needs sorting too, gah responsibilities!! I also have no net access after sunday :thumbup:

Awww that really sucks but yeah the responsibilities of having a house and bills etc come first.

SM i have an idea..

why not sell the gold tickets.. silver.. etc at different times on monday.. just so the online store doesn't get clogged up with orders :thumbup:

just a thought!

and is it possible to give us a rough estimate of how much it will be now?? :)