NEW EVENT - In The Shadow of the Moon - Twilight Proms London/Midlands

Massive Events

I nominate Enville to host the north event....it's Forksy enough (Full of woods...and bats...and grass..) :thumbup:

If all your questions were answered, they might as well just announce all the information now!

Just keep quiet or else :D

Or else what??? As my mother has just asked. :P

She asked does this require smacked bottoms? (I'm quite scared lol)

[Comment about SM being jerks removed by Mum...she threaten me!]

Edited by *Midnight*Sun*

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay I will hopefully most definately be going to the North one now as my grandad has offered to lend me the money. Said he will just give me £85 as ME have said its less then ET2 tickets so £85 should cover it no matter what. I'm too stingy to pay for a gold ticket may just save up for ET3 for a gold ticket instead. Woop woop can't wait till Monday now getting rather (way way way too) excited!

Hi ya!

As so many of you want to know where the events are going to be held I will give you the general areas, although I can't tell you the specific venues as they will not be taking room bookings until Monday at 6pm. You will also need a room booking code to get a preferential rate which again will not be announced until the website goes live. :P

Anyway . . . .The first event will be held in London and the second event will be in The Midlands!!!! :thumbup:

Mark :D

Ooh, thank you sooo much,

Midlands for me then! Only one cake to ask someone else to deliver.

Thank you Mark for letting us know, we do appreciate you!!!! :D

Hi ya!

As so many of you want to know where the events are going to be held I will give you the general areas, although I can't tell you the specific venues as they will not be taking room bookings until Monday at 6pm. You will also need a room booking code to get a preferential rate which again will not be announced until the website goes live. :P

Anyway . . . .The first event will be held in London and the second event will be in The Midlands!!!! :thumbup:

Mark :D

Ooh, thank you sooo much,

Midlands for me then! Only one cake to ask someone else to deliver.

Thank you Mark for letting us know, we do appreciate you!!!! :D

Ooo see you at the Midlands one Rhi :)

• Showmasters Admin

For those that are saying "it was meant to be North and South", Midlands isn't North.

The guys are aware of this and trust me it was not their first choice. If you had any idea the hassle they have gone through trying to get a venue for the North event. It had to be available on the weekend they needed and for a price that the show could cover and had enough space for the event and would give a reasonable room rate for the attendees. The list goes on and on for the criteria for the hotel. They really did look at A LOT of towns and venues.

But in the end it came down to time. It's running out and they needed a venue ASAP. So the decision had to be made, use the available venue in the Midlands or not do it. So be happy it's happening :thumbup:

For those that are saying "it was meant to be North and South", Midlands isn't North.

The guys are aware of this and trust me it was not their first choice. If you had any idea the hassle they have gone through trying to get a venue for the North event. It had to be available on the weekend they needed and for a price that the show could cover and had enough space for the event and would give a reasonable room rate for the attendees. The list goes on and on for the criteria for the hotel. They really did look at A LOT of towns and venues.

But in the end it came down to time. It's running out and they needed a venue ASAP. So the decision had to be made, use the available venue in the Midlands or not do it. So be happy it's happening :D

Mum guessed that much a minute ago. Hey I aint complaining lol :thumbup: , we dont have to travel so far and I wont be stuck in a car for hours on end with five Twilight nuts and no doubt a mind numbing game of the dreaded "I Spy" :P and no phone signal.

Edited by *Midnight*Sun*

• Showmasters Admin

You'll be fine. There are lots of people that come to our event alone.

you've doen the right thing coming on here first. You'll now be attacked by lots of people wanting to be your firend (in a good way). Get chatting on here and MSN, Facebook etc and by the event you'll feel as if you're attending with a whole big group of friends :thumbup:

You'll be fine. There are lots of people that come to our event alone.

you've doen the right thing coming on here first. You'll now be attacked by lots of people wanting to be your firend (in a good way). Get chatting on here and MSN, Facebook etc and by the event you'll feel as if you're attending with a whole big group of friends :P

Ah thanks, I feel reassured now! At least I've got some time before Sept to learn the ropes here hehe. :thumbup:

• Moderators

I'm ill on the 18th. And will main part of the London event be on the 18th and the main part of the Midlands event be on the 20th?

Also what days do the events take place - I have know calender.

It's Fri/Sat and Sat/Sun.

And things are split up over both days, so there's not really a 'main' part as such. You'll only get the full experience over both days.

Anyone planning on going alone? My mate's pretty skint, so it might just be little ol' me.... I'm scared lol.

Still go. Are you going to London or Midlands?

I don't know really, I'm in MK so I can probably get to either venue.... I'll probably decide on monday!

We're going to the Midlands B), it wont be hard to miss us lol I'll have Mum with "TwilightMum49" written on her back and a group of teenagers (two of them beanpoles lol)

So if you're alone come and join our "posse" as my Mum has just said (I'm now dying over the fact that my mum just said posse)....she's now changed it to "clan"...I dont know if that's any better lol.

Edited by *Midnight*Sun*

We're going to the Midlands ;), it wont be hard to miss us lol I'll have Mum with "TwilightMum49" written on her back and a group of teenagers (two of them beanpoles lol)

So if you're alone come and join our "posse" as my Mum has just said (I'm now dying over the fact that my mum just said posse)....she's now changed it to "clan"...I dont know if that's any better lol.

Haha I'll happily be in your clan/posse... sign me up! B)

We're going to the Midlands ;), it wont be hard to miss us lol I'll have Mum with "TwilightMum49" written on her back and a group of teenagers (two of them beanpoles lol)

Haha I'll happily be in your clan/posse... sign me up! B)

;)

I know it's ridiculously early to ask this sort of question, but...

Attire? What on earth are we going to wear?! lol.

For the prom we mostly wear prom dresses, we did for the prom at ET1

Durring the day everyone wore normal clothes (mainly Twi related) me and my best friend were cool enough to wear t-shirt we made ourselves, all Twilight related (The cast really liked um!!)

Well as the title says Prom, im guessing something along them lines maybe?? :)

LOL! Yeah I kinda figured that, but my last prom was 6 years ago, I'm a little rusty at dressing up lol.

LOL! Yeah I kinda figured that, but my last prom was 6 years ago, I'm a little rusty at dressing up lol.

dont worry hun, im sure you cant do worse then me

i never went to a prom and im not into dressing up much, so at ET i was pulling my hair out lol

just go through what everyone wore at ET should give you a good idea :)

My friend had a slight panic attack when I told her it was Prom....she DOES NOT like wearing dresses, Not everyone will be dressing 'Prom' style..... we are going to Midlands and want to be part of the clan.. B)

Edited by Lara11

Meh I just realised with most of us who work full time i.e. 9-5

I finish at 5:30, so can't read the announcement until I get home unless of course they get put up a little earlier in which case I could see them, and then make my car whizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz home so I can get a ticket B)!

Edited by kegan5