NEW EVENT - In The Shadow of the Moon - Twilight Proms London/Midlands

Massive Events

Any chance of day tickets? It's the second part of the event that I'd really want to go to and it's scarily close to our moving-house and my starting-uni date! :)

Day tickets won't be going on sale, and it's highly unlikely they'd choose to increase attendee numbers at a later date.

As with all conventions, everything's meant to be spread over the whole event.

Thanks! :)

That's a shame but we'll just have to see when Monday comes around if I can make it!

Edited by sarahlilly

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol Sam has just said that wouldnt it be funny if you saw the Newspaper Headline "Twilight Fans Rob Bank Over Twilight Convention" :chair:

I now have to grovel to my Mother bless her instead of Sam grovelling to me lol I too could sell a kidney !!!! going to make Sam GET A JOB!!!! to pay for herself......could really do with knowing the location because of my Mother's 80th Birthday on the 20th :chair:

Sam's looking at pics of Rob on her Calendar which are pretty hot :poki: Been thrown off now due to Sams college work :chair: Quote "college work more important than this forum" :chair:

Sam: DID NOT MEAN THAT DID NOT MEAN THAT AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!! :poki:

Ah ha ha ha yup that would be sooo funny!!

Mmmm Robbb! Sam has great taste!

Ha ha no course you didn't meant that Sam!

I do have good taste :poki:

Though Mum keeps telling my to stop looking at Rob and downloading Snow Patrol songs and get back to my work...whoops.

lol Sam has just said that wouldnt it be funny if you saw the Newspaper Headline "Twilight Fans Rob Bank Over Twilight Convention" :chair:

I now have to grovel to my Mother bless her instead of Sam grovelling to me lol I too could sell a kidney !!!! going to make Sam GET A JOB!!!! to pay for herself......could really do with knowing the location because of my Mother's 80th Birthday on the 20th :chair:

Sam's looking at pics of Rob on her Calendar which are pretty hot :poki: Been thrown off now due to Sams college work :chair: Quote "college work more important than this forum" :chair:

Sam: DID NOT MEAN THAT DID NOT MEAN THAT AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!! :poki:

Ah ha ha ha yup that would be sooo funny!!

Mmmm Robbb! Sam has great taste!

Ha ha no course you didn't meant that Sam!

I do have good taste :poki:

Though Mum keeps telling my to stop looking at Rob and downloading Snow Patrol songs and get back to my work...whoops.

Ha ha ha ha but Rob is soooo distracting! I'd never get any work done if I was you or if I had a callender of him (just seen a rob callendar on TV merch) at work! I do find myself staring at my comp background when I should be working though lol!

Snow patrol are cool! I'm seeing Elliot Minor next week in Norwich! Yay!

Good afternoon all!!

oooo have we all emmigrated to this thread now??

Not quite. I'm still posting on the other thread lol.

Awh I'm glad, would be a shame to let the other one die out... *poof* over I go!

Yay!

• Moderators

WOO an announcment, finally =]

Did we find out where the events are gonna be?

Im working when tickets go on sale *angry face*

Nope, no details will be announced until Monday.

WOO an announcment, finally =]

Did we find out where the events are gonna be?

Im working when tickets go on sale *angry face*

Nope, no details will be announced until Monday.

I hope the website can handle sudden rush of hundreds or even thousands ppl going on it at the same time. Wouldnt want the pages to load really slow or keep crashing.... worse is if you are in the middle of buying tickets and the website crashed :YAHOO:

I'm sure ME already aware of this kinda thing but thought I mention it :YAHOO:

• Showmasters Admin

Hi ya!

As so many of you want to know where the events are going to be held I will give you the general areas, although I can't tell you the specific venues as they will not be taking room bookings until Monday at 6pm. You will also need a room booking code to get a preferential rate which again will not be announced until the website goes live. :YAHOO:

Anyway . . . .The first event will be held in London and the second event will be in The Midlands!!!! :YAHOO:

Mark :YAHOO:

Hi ya!

As so many of you want to know where the events are going to be held I will give you the general areas, although I can't tell you the specific venues as they will not be taking room bookings until Monday at 6pm. You will also need a room booking code to get a preferential rate which again will not be announced until the website goes live. :YAHOO:

Anyway . . . .The first event will be held in London and the second event will be in The Midlands!!!! :YAHOO:

Can you hold the London one at my house?

• Showmasters Admin

Hi ya!

Can you hold the London one at my house?

Maybe . . . . . . If you give me Bailey! :P

(That's Tara's cat for all those of you who don't know)! :D

Mark :D

Hi ya!

Whoop to The Midlands!!!

Will this the Birmingham area??? Cos then we only have to travel 18 miles to go there :YAHOO:

Wait...I thought it was going to be the North and South? The Midlands aint' very northen is it....then again it is north of Watford Gap lol.

Edited by *Midnight*Sun*

YAY!! Midlands!

Actually I think I start uni on the 21st, I don't know if thats the actual start date or moving in date. If it's the moving in date then I'll go midlands one. If it's the start date then I'll go London one!

YAY!

Oh and on the first post where it says you'll get your picture taken with the guests. Is that for everyone? Like with a standard ticket aswell?

Hi ya!

London

I LOVE YOU GUYS :YAHOO:

• Moderators

Oh and on the first post where it says you'll get your picture taken with the guests. Is that for everyone? Like with a standard ticket aswell?

All the full details and pricing structures etc will be announced on Monday.

People just need to be patient for a few days :thumbup:

I like how it was supposed to be North and South venues and we get given the MIDlands I've looked and they don't seem to be particularly north based!

I would imagine that their first thought was further north but the logistics of getting guests between 2 venues was probably the deciding factor.

I wouldn't count on that!!..the patient part that is :P

You should know by now David that we are not very patient when it comes to twilight lol. A few days will feel like a lifetime...any guestimate on the prices so we know how many banks to rob :P

Or are you doing this to drive us all more insane than we already are ??? :D