Shop Update

kel

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I've emailed about a problem I have had with funds being taken from my back. Hope you can reply soon as too much has been taken and I can't get my photo session tickets now.

Kirstie is away until 9th July as she put in her post. She would need to look at your order to see what was charged to your card and won't be able to do that until her return.

Is there a chance I will miss out on getting photoshoot tickets for Peter, Justin and Alex? Just I didn't order them the other day cause I only had enough in the bank to cover the enterance. Luckily enough when the money came out this morning I had some more in so was gonna get my photo shoot tickets today, obviously now I can't because that money has already been taken out.

hey i orderd 2 tickets for the twilight talk and i got home tonight and mine were here but i think i might have a problem. i ordered 2 tickets and they are numbered 119 and 120 but my friend who ordered 2 tickets txted me and told me she has hers and she says her tickets are numbered 118 and 119 how can that be.

please can someone help

:thumbup:

Edited by angel19_82

hey i orderd 2 tickets for the twilight talk and i got home tonight and mine were here but i think i might have a problem. i ordered 2 tickets and they are numbered 119 and 120 but my friend who ordered 2 tickets txted me and told me she has hers and she says her tickets are numbered 118 and 119 how can that be.

please can someone help

:(

Is your friend positive it's 119 and not 117? Just asking because a colleague of mine has a handwriting that rivals Egyptian hieroglyphs and his "7" looks suspiciously like "9" very often.

The numbers are handwritten, maybe a mistake has slipped in there.

E-Mail Kirstie at info@collectormania.com and explain the problem. She'll check the list of ticket numbers and get back to you.

i didnt know there was colour orders. hopefully my alex meraz is blue. and my justin chon should be. and hopefully my peter facinelli is blue or yellow. :(

what about the twilight talk?

is there a 'you bought yours early, you get in early' style admittance?

what about the twilight talk?

is there a 'you bought yours early, you get in early' style admittance?

Seating is numbered.

They'll probably call groups in numbers of 25 again like they did at ET. Then you look for the seat with your number, and that's it.

please can someone help

:(

Is your friend positive it's 119 and not 117? Just asking because a colleague of mine has a handwriting that rivals Egyptian hieroglyphs and his "7" looks suspiciously like "9" very often.

The numbers are handwritten, maybe a mistake has slipped in there.

E-Mail Kirstie at info@collectormania.com and explain the problem. She'll check the list of ticket numbers and get back to you.

It probably is a handwriting error, but there is a list of all ticket holders with the correct ticket numbers, so no need to panic. Kirstie can confirm when she returns from her holidays.

Hi,

I've emailed about a problem I have had with funds being taken from my back. Hope you can reply soon as too much has been taken and I can't get my photo session tickets now.

Kirstie is away until 9th July as she put in her post. She would need to look at your order to see what was charged to your card and won't be able to do that until her return.

Is there a chance I will miss out on getting photoshoot tickets for Peter, Justin and Alex? Just I didn't order them the other day cause I only had enough in the bank to cover the enterance. Luckily enough when the money came out this morning I had some more in so was gonna get my photo shoot tickets today, obviously now I can't because that money has already been taken out.

It's hard to say - Kirstie can't process any orders as she's on holiday until 9th July, but the shop is still open for orders. Depending on stock levels, they could sell out. However, as all the orders have to be processed manually, you can still place your order, knowing that your card won't be charged until her return, by which time she should have been able to sort out your query.

I have now managed to process up to and including 10352. This means that if your order number was below this it should have now been debited. If it has not been then there is likely a problem and I will have emailed you.

I have also answered all the queries emailed to me now. Apologies for the delay, but I felt that processing your orders and getting them posted was very important.

I was emailed last sunday afternoon about an order id placed, asking me to reply before wednesday and NOT to reorder..I replied the SAME NIGHT but ive not heard anything back since! So I have no idea whats going on with my Micheal and Keeley photos at the moment!

I still havnt had any response about Scott photoshoot tickets which I ordered months ago before my friends, yet they've had theirs already!

Sorry to be a pain, but just to double check, you can purchase autographs/photoshoots when you arrive? As long as they haven't sold out of course! I don't think i will have enough to get any for at least another week.

i'm planning on doing that with phelps twins. :)

well lets hope either my tickets arrive tomorrow or kirstie sorts out my little inconvenience :(

Just ordered my Edward photoshoot. I was number 10,000 something..does this mean that that many people are having photos with him :lol:?

No, that's just your order number........

I was emailed last sunday afternoon about an order id placed, asking me to reply before wednesday and NOT to reorder..I replied the SAME NIGHT but ive not heard anything back since! So I have no idea whats going on with my Micheal and Keeley photos at the moment!

If Kirstie tried your card again, and payment was successful, then she may not have necessarily emailed you back. Easiest way to check if payment was taken is check your card account.

please can someone help

:lol:

hey have spoken to my friend and problem sorted she has ticket numbers 117 and 118. thanks

• Showmasters Admin

Hi,

If it's the case that too much has been taken from your account by mistake on the shop side and you can't get tickets I'll help. Do try and get them at the show. If they have sold out, ask for me at the org booth, they will be able to ring me. I'll make sure you get the tickets.

Edited by Too Tall

Hi,

If it's the case that too much has been taken from your account by mistake on the shop side and you can't get tickets I'll help. Do try and get them at the show. If they have sold out, ask for me at the org booth, they will be able to ring me. I'll make sure you get the tickets.

Cheers Too Tall you're an absolute star. I'll come find you at the come just to give you a great big hug for that offer even if I manage to get tickets.