Shop Update

kel

Hi

An update as promised. I am away now until 9th July, but will have some internet access to answer some questions if needed.

I have now managed to process up to and including 10352. This means that if your order number was below this it should have now been debited. If it has not been then there is likely a problem and I will have emailed you.

Where possible, all orders will have already have been posted or will be posted in the next couple of days. Not all of the tickets have been printed yet and it has been necessary to have additional ones done as well.

If you have not or do not receive your order in the next few days, it is likely that it cannot be posted yet. Please do not worry, but email me with your order number and I will do my best to check - please bear in mind I wont have the paperwork for answering queries.

The remaining orders and those made whilst I am away will be processed when I return and since I should have the tickets will be posted ASAP.

I have also answered all the queries emailed to me now. Apologies for the delay, but I felt that processing your orders and getting them posted was very important. Please bear in mind these are all manually processed, envelopes written, stamps stuck on and walked to the post office, so it can take a bit of time :thumbup: . Jola will agree with that!

I will keep you updated ;)

Kirstie

EDIT by QS - 2nd Update July 14:

Due to an extremely large volume of orders a whole team is working on clearing up the back log now.

All UK orders should be with you before the show.

If you are missing Entry Tickets, please bring a print out of your order confirmation and join the pre-paid queue. Crew will be coming down the queue and hand out tickets.

If you are missing Photo Shoot tickets those can be picked up at or near the Organisers Booth in the hall. Again, please bring a print out of your order confirmation e-mail.

Please pick up VQ tickets and talk tickets before picking up photo session tickets. The pre-paid tickets will be waiting until you pick them up. Talk tickets and VQ tickets may run out.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Michael Shanks ticket came this morning :YAHOO:

But i can't remember what colour order they do the tickets? Can anyone remember?

I didn't realise there were different colours.

I ordered two photoshoots with Peter Facinelli, but at different times, so I am assuming that when the second one arrives, it could be a different colour?

Okey doke,......................we shall see! :D

At Collectormania they were different ticket colours at the end of the ticket. My Michael Shanks one is blue. From what i remember there were 4 different colours. I guess it depends on if you brought the tickets straight away, then the colour will probably be called first. Didn't buy mine till April. So i've no idea where i am. I'm only gonna be there on the saturday, so i just hope they printed out quickly.

But i can't remember what colour order they do the tickets? Can anyone remember?

Blue is first, yellow is second. Then there's red and green. I think red is third and green comes last, but I'm not really sure about these two.

Yay, mine's blue :YAHOO:

Hi,

I've emailed about a problem I have had with funds being taken from my back. Hope you can reply soon as too much has been taken and I can't get my photo session tickets now.

Kirstie is away until 9th July as she put in her post. She would need to look at your order to see what was charged to your card and won't be able to do that until her return.