Shop Update

kel

Hi

Have emailed twice but no response yet - I ordered an entry ticket for LFACC but ordered the first one listed without looking properly & its for the Sunday - I wanted the Saturday! All my photoshoots & autos are on the Saturday! :wub:

Please can you change it to the Saturday? It doesn't say in the T&C that tickets aren't transferable, just non-refundable.

Also, the money isn't showing on my credit card yet either.:thumbup:

Order: 10393.

Concerned. :WINCE:

Edited by rockluvva

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, the money isn't showing on my credit card yet either. Order: 10393.

rockluvva - Kirstie says in her post that started this thread that she's processed all the orders "up to and including 10352". Any orders after that will be processed when she returns next Thursday, so I don't think you need to worry. :P

Edited by MinkyKnights

Also, the money isn't showing on my credit card yet either. Order: 10393.

rockluvva - Kirstie says in her post that started this thread that she's processed all the orders "up to and including 10352". Any orders after that will be processed when she returns next Thursday, so I don't think you need to worry. :(

Thanks Minky but I'm also hoping I can change the ticket to Saturday as well or I'm in trouuuuble! :D

Just a quick question to either Queen Sindel, DB or TooTall. Which email is the best to email Kirstie on. Just when we rang showmasters they said info@showmasters.com and the ticket confirmation email came from info@collectormania.com I emailed the second on but now I have my bank statement which I have cut down to email to Kirstie so which is the best one to email.

Cheers.

I know this might sound stupid but i'm a tad confused.

I've ordered two entry tickets and a photoshoot (Order number 10563) but the money hasn't been taken from my account yet.

I'm guessing this is normal and it will be taken/processed when she gets back on Thursday but i just wanted to check nothing has gone wrong.

Can somebody please let me know either way.

Thanks in advance.

I know this might sound stupid but i'm a tad confused.

I've ordered two entry tickets and a photoshoot (Order number 10563) but the money hasn't been taken from my account yet.

I'm guessing this is normal and it will be taken/processed when she gets back on Thursday but i just wanted to check nothing has gone wrong.

Can somebody please let me know either way.

Thanks in advance.

According to her first post Kirstie processed orders up to number 10352.

So nothing has gone wrong with your order and the money will be taken out when she gets back. Maybe not Thursday right away, but it will still come out.

Kirstie said that not all the tickets had been printed yet (at the time she last processed any orders), so I guess it depends what tickets you're waiting for.

I have a question that I mentioned this morning in another thread: are the earlybird tickets meant to have embossing on? Both of mine, Saturday and Sunday, don't (unlike the photo tickets, which have Showmasters stamped into them), and I'm wondering whether all's well. I don't want to turn up and have any problems. Can someone put my mind at rest (or otherwise), please? Thanks.

Edited by MinkyKnights

Mine's order number 10048 but I haven't had a peep yet - is that right?

Had the money been taken?

The tickets may not have been sent yet, but as long as the money has been taken you're alright.

I'm not sure if the money has been taken cause I use my credit card for everything online and I haven't had a statement for it yet.

Edit: scratch that I just rang them, the money has been charged

It's just for 2 early bird sat tickets and 2 early bird sun tickets.

I have my printed order confirmation - if they don't arrive for whatever reason, can that be used?

Edited by darthnad

Don't panic if your tickets haven't arrived yet (mine haven't either). So long as you have proof of purchase (i.e. the email confirmation of your purchase - you will be fine).

Should tickets no tickets arrive before the event - email them to let them know and that you will bring your email confirmation of tickets bought. This happened to me once - royal mail lost my tickets :o however it was really easy to sort out once I got to the event.

Edited by clloby

I have a question that I mentioned this morning in another thread: are the earlybird tickets meant to have embossing on? Both of mine, Saturday and Sunday, don't (unlike the photo tickets, which have Showmasters stamped into them), and I'm wondering whether all's well. I don't want to turn up and have any problems. Can someone put my mind at rest (or otherwise), please? Thanks.

No you won't have any problems, sometimes tickets do slip through without being embossed. These are all done manually, so you can imagine how hard it can be to emboss all the tickets :YAHOO:

Don't panic if your tickets haven't arrived yet (mine haven't either). So long as you have proof of purchase (i.e. the email confirmation of your purchase - you will be fine).

Should tickets no tickets arrive before the event - email them to let them know and that you will bring your email confirmation of tickets bought. This happened to me once - royal mail lost my tickets :D however it was really easy to sort out once I got to the event.

Oh good because I'm still waiting for 2 photoshoot tickets to arrive and havnt had them although the money has been debited from my account.

haha dnt worry. i was in the 9000's for my first batch and 10000's for the second and neither have come yet

order one consisted of:

2 early birds

2 audience with twilight

1 peter facinelli shoot

1 justin chon shoot

all for sunday

order two consisted of:

1 alex meraz photoshoot

My early order no ones are..

Sat early bird

and Mohinda photoshoot

yeh i was 8000 somthing, pretty low, booked like just after easter

my later ones ate in 10000 sumthing but are one of the ones shes proceded, but thats just

sun early.

Edited by Sazzzy