Shop Update

kel

Not sure if this is the right place to post this?

I emailed before to see if I could upgrade my standard entry to early bird and was told they can`t be changed but I can try and get it at the door. Does this mean I`ll have to pay full price again? Or just the extra on top of what I have already paid?

Also, What time is best to turn up to do this?

Thanks if anyone is able to help,

LiSe x

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

I emailed before to see if I could upgrade my standard entry to early bird and was told they can`t be changed but I can try and get it at the door. Does this mean I`ll have to pay full price again? Or just the extra on top of what I have already paid?

LiSe x

When you get to the show, join the PAY ON THE DAY queue. When you get to the ticket booth, tell them you wish to change you ticket. You'll need to give over your standard ticket and you'll be charged the £5 difference.

You can do this at any time between 9am and 11am.

Edited by Too Tall

LiSe x

When you get to the show, join the PAY ON THE DAY queue. When you get to the ticket booth, tell them you wish to change you ticket. You'll need to give over your standard ticket and you'll be charged the £5 difference.

Thanks so much for the reply :blink: x

I need to do it for Sunday too, Will I be able to do both on the Saturday do you know? Or queue again?

Thanks again,

LiSe x

• Showmasters Admin

LiSe x

Thanks so much for the reply :thumbup: x

I need to do it for Sunday too, Will I be able to do both on the Saturday do you know? Or queue again?

Thanks again,

LiSe x

You can ask. But please do it later in the day when they are less busy. Say after 1pm. At some shows there have been tickets for the next day on sale, at some there have not. So go and ask the ticket office if they have tickets on sale for the Sunday. If they do then you can exchange yours. If not I'm afraid you need to join the PAY ON THE DAY line on Sunday too.

if i was to order a photoshoot or talk ticket now/in the next couple of days, is there any chance it would get to me by the 17th at very latest, or would i just be told to print confirmation out and take that in as it's so close to the event?

please do it later in the day when they are less busy. Say after 1pm. At some shows there have been tickets for the next day on sale, at some there have not. So go and ask the ticket office if they have tickets on sale for the Sunday. If they do then you can exchange yours. If not I'm afraid you need to join the PAY ON THE DAY line on Sunday too.

Sorry for late thanks, I have only just seen this - Thanks for all your help Xxxxx

I ordered my stuff on the 2nd July (Order #10513), & I know that Kirstie is on holiday til Thursday, so the payment won't be taken til at least Thursday at the earliest.

However, my credit card company are currently investigating some unauthorised payments (not by me) on my card & wanted to cancel it. :thumbup:

I explained to them about the pending transaction with SM & they have said to wait for the payment to come off, then cancel the card & transfer the balance.

However, with the unauthorised payments coming off my card, I don't think there is enough room to cover the SM transaction. :D

I paid some more off last Friday (cash in Barclays town branch), but according to the card company, it still hasn't cleared yet. :D

I am really worried that the card company won't authorise the payment & will be devastated to find out so late, as it's only 9 days away now. :D :D :(

I ordered my stuff on the 2nd July (Order #10513), & I know that Kirstie is on holiday til Thursday, so the payment won't be taken til at least Thursday at the earliest.

However, my credit card company are currently investigating some unauthorised payments (not by me) on my card & wanted to cancel it. :thumbup:

I explained to them about the pending transaction with SM & they have said to wait for the payment to come off, then cancel the card & transfer the balance.

However, with the unauthorised payments coming off my card, I don't think there is enough room to cover the SM transaction. :D

I paid some more off last Friday (cash in Barclays town branch), but according to the card company, it still hasn't cleared yet. :D

I am really worried that the card company won't authorise the payment & will be devastated to find out so late, as it's only 9 days away now. :D :D :(

Hope it all gets sorted quickly for you Starbuck - I had my card cloned once and it was a nightmare!! (incidentally it was also Barclays!!)

LiSe x

Ouch. That happened to me earlier this year as well, though it wasn't Barclays. Barclays did switch my card though last year because they suspected someone may have cloned it and I had no clue where this could have happened. But looked like this didn't come out of the blue there.

I assume you don't have a second card so you could simply tell Kirstie to use that one?

If there's a problem with the charge not going through, she will contact you. But you're right, this is very close.

Is it photo shoot tickets only or your entry tickets as well?

However, my credit card company are currently investigating some unauthorised payments (not by me) on my card & wanted to cancel it. :D

Ouch. That happened to me earlier this year as well, though it wasn't Barclays. Barclays did switch my card though last year because they suspected someone may have cloned it and I had no clue where this could have happened. But looked like this didn't come out of the blue there.

I assume you don't have a second card so you could simply tell Kirstie to use that one?

If there's a problem with the charge not going through, she will contact you. But you're right, this is very close.

Another Barclays story:

my mam was just about to throw a bank statement away when it read an o2 phone payment cost £130

none of our contracts are on o2 :/

when investigating, someone had been using pay as you go and putting on amounts up to £40 over 5 days :D

mam had to get a new card so. another barclays nightmare, other people get your number really easily in comparison to other companiess :/

However, my credit card company are currently investigating some unauthorised payments (not by me) on my card & wanted to cancel it. :dance:

The payment is for early bird tickets for both days, plus shoots with Alex, Dominic K, Scott, Keeley & the Phelps twins.

I have had the money refunded to my card today, but the cash payment I made on Friday still hasn't cleared... still worried. :chair:

Edited by Starbuck73

The O2 fraud happened to my hubby's credit card, but luckily it was only £30. (Which he got back).

Waiting to hear I hope by the end of the week if my payment for a Dominic Keating photoshoot and another Scott Bakula photoshhot is ok, after some problems.

However, my credit card company are currently investigating some unauthorised payments (not by me) on my card & wanted to cancel it. :blush:

Another Barclays story:

my mam was just about to throw a bank statement away when it read an o2 phone payment cost £130

none of our contracts are on o2 :/

when investigating, someone had been using pay as you go and putting on amounts up to £40 over 5 days :D

mam had to get a new card so. another barclays nightmare, other people get your number really easily in comparison to other companiess :/

My tickets haven't arrived yet (even though my order was processed). I really really hope they get here by Wednesday next week, because I'll have to go pick them up at the post office the next day and we leave way early on Friday!

hey. is kirstie back today? i have received my sunday tickets which the order number was 8817. i am still waiting for my saturday tickets, the order numbers were 9504 and 10100. The money has been taken out of my account so not sure where they are. can anyone help please?

Who do you contact then if you haven't heard anything ticket wise? My order was placed June 26th and was no. 10159 and I'm still awaiting two early entry and a photoshoot.

Kirstie is going to be back today. But it's barely past 9 AM in the morning, so please give her some time to dig through e-mails. She will get back to you as soon as she can.

She said that not all tickets have been sent yet. Depending on what photoshoot you ordered this may be the reason you have not received your order yet. If you want to e-mail her the address is info@collectormania.com

hey. is kirstie back today? i have received my sunday tickets which the order number was 8817. i am still waiting for my saturday tickets, the order numbers were 9504 and 10100. The money has been taken out of my account so not sure where they are. can anyone help please?

Not all orders have been sent yet according to Kirstie's last post.

Are you missing entry tickets only, or did you order photo shoot tickets with those orders too? If you've ordered photo shoot tickets, that may be the reason why your orders haven't been sent yet.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Not all orders have been sent yet according to Kirstie's last post.

Are you missing entry tickets only, or did you order photo shoot tickets with those orders too? If you've ordered photo shoot tickets, that may be the reason why your orders haven't been sent yet.

hey. i'm missing an early bird ticket for saturday and photo shoot tickets with justin chon and peter facinelli for saturday and i ordered seperately a photo shoot with alex meraz for the saturday.

hey. i'm missing an early bird ticket for saturday and photo shoot tickets with justin chon and peter facinelli for saturday and i ordered seperately a photo shoot with alex meraz for the saturday.

The photo shoot tickets could be the reason for the delay then, Kirstie has posted that she was waiting for some tickets. I don't know which tickets she was missing, but Alex' tickets went on sale rather late, so they could be among them.

If you want to send Kirstie an e-mail directly, please use info@collectormania.com

But I am sure she will post an update once she has got an overview about e-mails and everything else that got in while she was away.