Shop Update

kel

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But i can't remember what colour order they do the tickets? Can anyone remember?

Blue is first, yellow is second. Then there's red and green. I think red is third and green comes last, but I'm not really sure about these two.

ok time to be awkward ..lol

what if you have a second colour but only have a 25 minute shoot to go to next?

just out of curiosity :headscratch:

Well, I had my Scott photoshoot tickets this morning finally, though despite ordering pretty much as soon as they went up (think it was the same day), we've got red tickets meaning we'll be either last or 2nd from last group to get called if the colours go same as usual order..so much for ordering earlier!

As for my other order, had an email finally earlier saying that there was payment problems and the card was tried many times but failed (despite my asking which card was used - all I wanted to know was debit or credit card so I could give a different one), so I will have to buy on the day. Lovely.

The whole point in ordering online was to pay on my credit card, have the tickets before hand incase I forget on the day (which has happened!), and to avoid the organisers booth in the morning as its sure to be busy. Bah.. :chair:

At least its all sorted now. But if the Keeley shoot on the off chance now sells out before I can get a ticket, I will not be pleased!

Well, I had my Scott photoshoot tickets this morning finally, though despite ordering pretty much as soon as they went up (think it was the same day), we've got red tickets meaning we'll be either last or 2nd from last group to get called if the colours go same as usual order..so much for ordering earlier!

As for my other order, had an email finally earlier saying that there was payment problems and the card was tried many times but failed (despite my asking which card was used - all I wanted to know was debit or credit card so I could give a different one), so I will have to buy on the day. Lovely.

The whole point in ordering online was to pay on my credit card, have the tickets before hand incase I forget on the day (which has happened!), and to avoid the organisers booth in the morning as its sure to be busy. Bah.. :chair:

At least its all sorted now. But if the Keeley shoot on the off chance now sells out before I can get a ticket, I will not be pleased!

I am sorry about that. Sometimes your emails do not get through but what I did get I answered as soon as I could. I know its a pain but you should be able to get a ticket. If there is an issue, explain to them what happened (I will be at the show to correlate this) and we will see what we can do.

Kirstie

I have a question about paying for autographs pls..

As far as I understand it, We get virtual tickets for autographs and then pay for them when we actually get them? Is that right?

If you pay as you get them, Does it have to be cash or can you pay by card each time?

@ Virtual tickets, Do you just ask for how many autographs you want or are they specific to the autograph you want? - Hope this makes sense!

Thanks & sorry for all the questions when ur already snowed under!

LiSe x

• Moderators

A 'virtual ticket' just allows you to get in the guest's queue. These are free, and one per person.

Once you've joined the queue, you'll be asked how many autographs you want, and you pay there.

You can either pay cash/cheque at the desk in the queue, or you can pay by card at the organisers booth beforehand, and then go to the guest's queue. You can specify what autographs you want there, and pay for them all at once if you wish on the card.

Do get your 'virtual' tickets first though.

Edited by DavidB

Sorry for being a thickett :headscratch:

So to clarify - I get 1 virtual ticket then can go to the booth and pay for all the autographs I want before joining the queues of whoever I want an autograph from (it would be easier to pay everything in one go on my card).

LiSe x

• Moderators

It's 1 virtual ticket per person per guest queue, assuming they're running a virtual queue ticket system - some of the quieter guests wont need it in place.

So yes, go and grab all the tickets you need, and then go and purchase whatever autographs you want on your card.

I'm in the same position as crippsy_99. Did you get my emails Kel?

Hi

I have now answered everyone who had emailed :D . If you haven't got a response, email me again as we may not have got it or post me your real name and enough info I can look into it for you.

Will be back on here tomorrow and checking the emails too.

Kirstie

FYI - the e-mail address 'info@collectormania.com' is currently bouncing e-mails as the message quota has been exceded...do we have other means of contacting and replying to you other than via the forums?

I was not able to deliver your message to the following addresses.

<info@collectormania.com>:

IP IP IP IP IP IP does not like recipient.

Remote host said: 552 <info@collectormania.com>: Recipient address rejected: Mailbox message count quota exceeded, please try again later.

Edited by Ven Halcyon

• Showmasters Admin

Thanks :D Sorry was being a dumbo and thought only 1 VT per person.. Not per guest :uhoh::P

Bet you`re all gonna have a few beers when this is over after us all grilling you with questions!

**virtual beer to all* :D

LiSe Xxx

To make it clear. You don't pay for specific autographs at the org booth. You go there and buy Vouchers. So if you want £100 worth of autographs, you buy £100 worth of vouchers. You then use these vouchers like cash when you go and join the real queue and get your autographs.

Thanks ^_^ Sorry was being a dumbo and thought only 1 VT per person.. Not per guest :uhoh:;)

Bet you`re all gonna have a few beers when this is over after us all grilling you with questions!

**virtual beer to all* :D

LiSe Xxx

To make it clear. You don't pay for specific autographs at the org booth. You go there and buy Vouchers. So if you want £100 worth of autographs, you buy £100 worth of vouchers. You then use these vouchers like cash when you go and join the real queue and get your autographs.

Thankyou xXx