Registration Tickets Being Posted

Jola

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got my ticket!!

It says if I bought on behalf of others I need to give their name. I bought for me and my friend, where do I need to give her name?

S74+S75!!

E-Mail info@collectormania.com with the ticket number and the name of your friend.

So because my dad brought the tickets I would have to send both my name and my friends name to that email address when I get them?

Hi Jola,

The tickets came today G118 and G119, it says to bring the confirmation email to the venue along with the letter, i've had a new laptop since ordering the tickets, so i don't have that email confirmation, i know you're really busy but could you advise us on what to do please.

Thanks

I had the same problem, I brought proof of payment and the letter I received to registration, but they only asked for the letter. Just to be sure take proof of payment (a bill) and the letter because the confirmation email can't be re-sent out again as it's automatic.

• Moderators

Hi Jola,

The tickets came today G118 and G119, it says to bring the confirmation email to the venue along with the letter, i've had a new laptop since ordering the tickets, so i don't have that email confirmation, i know you're really busy but could you advise us on what to do please.

Thanks

If you have the bank/card statement showing the charge, you can bring a copy of that. And also, if you log in to the shop, you can check your previous orders and print that page.

And if you have the card you originally paid with, bring that too.

Lots of options :thumbup:

Just got mine i am S73 where is everyone else?

At ET1 i was S120 but for ET2 i am S73 woohooo :thumbup:

We are G24 & G25 at ET1 we were G122 & G123 - will put them in my ET1 bag and hang it in the wardrobe that way I can't loose them and Sam won't have a hissy fit at me :blush:

So because my dad brought the tickets I would have to send both my name and my friends name to that email address when I get them?

Your Dad will have to email in with your names otherwise the tickets will be in HIS name only.

it says to bring the confirmation email to the venue along with the letter, i've had a new laptop since ordering the tickets, so i don't have that email confirmation,

We only ask for a copy of the confirmation email in case there are any queries with your purchase as this is the only receipt that actually shows what you have purchased. It's more relevant if you have ordered extra photo/autograph tickets as your Registration Ticket Letter will show your ticket numbers.

Yay got mine in the post today too:

S67 :thumbup:

Sorry to be another awkward one, but again the ticket was purchased by my mum, but we wrote on the ordering form, that it was to be attended by me. We have this on the email confirmation that we printed out aswell.

Do we still need to email aswell just to check?

I have to say I was quite shocked to find out that your sending them out but it makes perfect sense I guess with all the events coming up best to get it out of the way as of course you know it's already sold out.

I have the perfect place to keep mine safe.

thanks for sending them out.

Hi Jola,

Thanks

If you have the bank/card statement showing the charge, you can bring a copy of that. And also, if you log in to the shop, you can check your previous orders and print that page.

Lots of options :smile:

I paid cash for mine at ET1 so is the letter on its own gonna be ok?!

Thanks David - you are smart ;o)

Thanks for the advice too .Kirst

xx

Hi Jola,

Thanks

Lots of options :smile:

Sorry to be another awkward one, but again the ticket was purchased by my mum, but we wrote on the ordering form, that it was to be attended by me. We have this on the email confirmation that we printed out aswell.

Do we still need to email aswell just to check?

Nope - if you had put the ticket holders name on the actual order form then I would have put this on my ticket list.