• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

To everyone that has asked.

Why not Glasgow?

Why not LFCC?

Why not Friday or Sunday?

The simple answer is he is free THIS Saturday. And so SM have taken for THIS Saturday.

Why not Glasgow?

Why not LFCC?

The simple answer is he is free THIS Saturday. And so SM have taken for THIS Saturday.

And now, for the ultimate question, why is he free THIS Saturday?!? :D

Why not Glasgow?

Why not LFCC?

And now, for the ultimate question, why is he free THIS Saturday?!?:D

Oh noooo, Too Tall has been left speechless! Panic strikes at the CM Towers! :whistling:

(yeah, I know, I should cut down on the pills!)

(heya, Too Tall, how are you?)

• Showmasters Admin

Why not Glasgow?

Why not LFCC?

And now, for the ultimate question, why is he free THIS Saturday?!?:firedevil:

Why not Glasgow?

Why not LFCC?

And now, for the ultimate question, why is he free THIS Saturday?!?:firedevil:

Oh noooo, Too Tall has been left speechless! Panic strikes at the CM Towers! :angel:

(yeah, I know, I should cut down on the pills!)

(heya, Too Tall, how are you?)

It's because we secretly know the schedules of every Harry Potter fan in the world. And when we realised that 99.978% of them had something else they had to do this Saturday we felt we just had to get some Harry Potter guests just to annoy them :YAHOO:

I'm good thanks, you?

Edited by Too Tall

I was in college sat in the computer room bored out of my skull and thought ill check SM website! I squealed so loud the whole of the room went silent and just stared at me while i was having a squealing attack! they thought i was mental but i didnt care! ITS TOM FELTON! Thank you so much! if i haven't said this before, im sure i have but.... I LOVE YOU SM!!!! so much right now!

Ive been waiting years to meet him! and i mean years! I missed him the last time he was signing and was so gutted but now my dream has come true! Man i dont sound at all obsessed! hehe

• Moderators

Shoots? Probably not at this late stage and only doing one day.

At the table? Won't be able to tell until the day unfortunately. He has before I think, but again only being one day, might be too busy etc.

I actually bumped into him as he came out of the cinema at the premiere of The Dark Knight last year, I got his auto in a note pad and had it mounted. He was obviously in a rush at the time and he was with a girl. I think I was the only one who got his auto, in fact i think i was the only one who spotted him lol it was dark with lots of crowds. Anyway he did seemed nice in the 10 seconds i got with him so will be nice to see him again :huh: cheers SM

Edited by andy_91