Last minute guests?

Charmer

Ok, I know it's only a couple of days to go, but who's with me in hoping we get a last minute big name guest? It'd be ace to get someone from Buffy or maybe Smallville I've not met. It's happened before at other events...I think I recall Eliza Dushku being announced litterally the night before an event once :blush:

So, do you think we'll get a last minute surprize? And who would your dream last minute surprize guest be?

Edited by Charmer

No chance.

This seems to be a much smaller CM based on previous events. I guess the global economic climate will be blamed - I'd prefer to blame the sheer amount of events that SM are involved in now. I'd much rather just have two CM's and 1 LFACC per year, crammed full of variety with lots and lots of guests appealing to a broad range of fans - rather than having lots of little "The Hub", "Better than Life", "Invasion", etc, etc, etc type events.

Smaller? I think it's looking a lot bigger than other years personally? And not just due to the venue. I guess we all have different opinions though, but I don't see how it's looking smaller at all which ever way you look at it.

• Moderators

I don't think we need this turning into another 'too many events?' debate, thanks! :D

Last minute guests are always possible. If Eliza wants to turn up, that's fine by me :P

This seems to be a much smaller CM based on previous events.

I'd be spending enough if I was going; enough that that much +50% for getting by post isn't an option.

I just hope the LFCC has as many UK stars on the sunday for me to spend my money on.

Last minute guests are always possible. If Eliza wants to turn up, that's fine by me :D

Not after the way she behaved last time, honestly she wouldn't leave me alone, chasing me about the place, making suggestions. When will these people realise no means no

I don't recon we will as it's so close now, but you never know! Here's to hoping! :P

My ideal last minute guest would be either:

John Barrowman

David Tennant

Billie Piper

Eve Myles

Gareth David-Lloyd

or Kai Owen

But I really doubt any of them would go :o

A girl can dream can't she?

Totally agree with any of the above!

I'd also love Jamie Bamber as a last minute guest, I'd love to see him!

My ideal last minute guest would be either:

John Barrowman

David Tennant

Billie Piper

Eve Myles

Gareth David-Lloyd

or Kai Owen

But I really doubt any of them would go :dance:

A girl can dream can't she?

Won't get JB,GDL,or KO all in chicago for a JB event.but heres hoping the other 3!!

• Showmasters Admin

as we say we can book guests right up to the day of the event and in this case its true

the show is on friday and its 1 minute past 12 so its the day before and we have a new gust just take a look

see you there

jason :P