SO WHO WOULD LIKE SHOWMASTERS TO RUN A SUPERNATURAL CONVENTION?

jvd737

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also agree with the comments about the photos - I was left craving SM's wonderful and friendly photgrapher after a photo that I had paid a lot of money for was almost half missing one of the guests it was so far off to the left.....

Hey, is there anyway you could you post this pic here? I want to compare it to my mates ones, they were pretty gutted too :wub:

• Moderators

Got to say I had friends at the event in question and some of the pics I've seen on their Facebooks broke my heart as they were um.....disappointing. That's about as polite as I can be. I don't like to see my friends upset!

Some of them are the most uncomfortable looking photo shoots I've seen :wub:

None of us want to pick on anyone, we really don't. We just want an event run to the standards that Showmasters and Massive Events have done before. It's why people are literally pleading on here lol

That's not me sucking up to SM, it's just how I feel. And I have been to other events. I go where the guests I want to meet are.

I also agree with the comments about the photos - I was left craving SM's wonderful and friendly photgrapher after a photo that I had paid a lot of money for was almost half missing one of the guests it was so far off to the left.....

Hey, is there anyway you could you post this pic here? I want to compare it to my mates ones, they were pretty gutted too :wub:

I will try... it is my Jensen and Jarad shot..... Jensen is half missing....

Also, in my sister's photo she has some hair on her face, it is not MAJOR but you want a little more for the money you paid.... I also saw some pics where guests eyes were closed, guests were not looking at the camera.... AWFUL

None of us want to pick on anyone, we really don't. We just want an event run to the standards that Showmasters and Massive Events have done before. It's why people are literally pleading on here lol

That's not me sucking up to SM, it's just how I feel. And I have been to other events. I go where the guests I want to meet are.

Totally agree!!!!

Also, in my sister's photo she has some hair on her face, it is not MAJOR but you want a little more for the money you paid.... I also saw some pics where guests eyes were closed, guests were not looking at the camera.... AWFUL

That's just unacceptable. I'm so sorry for you.

That must be heartbreaking. :D

SM photo shoots are amazing, the photographer is great and always checks to make sure the pics are good and love getting close to guests :(

Oh, nearly forgot, please can we have a Supernatural con :D

Omg!! That's awful! I can't believe they'd take a picture with only half of Jensen on it!!

I am so sorry....

That must be heartbreaking. :D

SM photo shoots are amazing, the photographer is great and always checks to make sure the pics are good and love getting close to guests :(

Oh, nearly forgot, please can we have a Supernatural con :D

my friends pic with Jensen his almost half off the page and shes center then you have a massive gap of background on the end i just think thats awful for the price we payed spoils the whole experiance we had too

• Showmasters Admin

i have now cleaned up this topic

we are happy for everyone to talk freely about every aspect of Supernatural

'guests, event you would like to see or issues you feel we should know about at other events that will help us get it right for you at all of our events :D

we are not going to stop you saying what ever you want as long as it is constructive and that you do not say the name of the event that took place last week that some of you feel strongly about :P

i hope this is of help to fans that attend all event

jason :D

Please can we have a Supernatural con SM?

After hearing some of you guys accounts from the weekend, im kinda glad i wasnt there XD Spent the weekend watching Supernatural with a friend who had never seen it. Now she is hooked XD

Supernatural con pleeeeeaaase!

*wants to know what posts she missed lol*

For me, it's not about being a bitch and slagging off the other company so much as wanting to go to on a con for a show I adore and know that I will enjoy it completely. I have faith and trust that SM would do that for me.

It frustrates me that ppl will keep going to the other events as most of them dont know any different. They dont know what it could be like. They have no other choice as no other organiser gets SPN guests. We were talking to a couple of ppl on Sat and they had never heard of SM, Collectormania, LFCC etc as they only watched SPN. They wouldnt need to attend other shows.

I just had to go at the weekend as I didnt have a choice either. If I wanted to meet Jared then I had to go regardless.

I wanted to feel so elated and squeee that I'd met J+J but I kinda just feel empty inside. It sucks.

The only major spazz moment I had all weekend was when I asked Jared a question in his talk. That was a bit cool lol.

xxxx

*wants to know what posts she missed lol*

For me, it's not about being a bitch and slagging off the other company so much as wanting to go to on a con for a show I adore and know that I will enjoy it completely. I have faith and trust that SM would do that for me.

I agree!!

im so glad you got your moment too!! thats awesome.

=x=

OK guys! SM/ME run so many shows we really need to show them that it's IMPORTANT that they run a Supernatural one as well! We need to show them it's worth the trouble :P

Please please please join this group on Facebook and invite as many Supernatural fans as you can! We deserve an awesome con! :P

http://www.facebook.com/groups/edit.php?gi...3751&ref=nf

I am very surprise they haven't done one of these events yet as previous SPN events elsewhere in the UK usually sell out, you have a large thread elsewhere asking for it, a number of SM/ME staff are fans of the show and it has a great cast line up.

Instead we get a Being Human event which will please a very small few, but most probably will end up losing money, due to the lack of people who asked for this event, hardly anyone I know watches it and most people and fellow con goers I know have never heard of it.

I am sorry to hear people's experiences from the rival events company but their reputation has been like that for the last few years.

Their are only two regular run convention companies I could honestly recommend.

SM is one and the other one is quite well known for running a number of Buffy and Angel events before SM started and they decided to start running other events.

Both this companies offer great value for money, great guests and the oppourtunity to have great memories that last forever.

They also have alcohol. :clap:

My only problem with these events is that the travel costs and hotel fees make it too expensive for me to attend as many as I would like due to no events like these taking place near me.