SO WHO WOULD LIKE SHOWMASTERS TO RUN A SUPERNATURAL CONVENTION?

jvd737

I'm confused - what does liking OTH and/or Twilight have anything to do with it?

Because in this age and i quote "the lack of *haggable popstars" it appears that the attention of young ladies has again turned to the world of celluloid and tv as opposed to music.Todays pop starts are way too clean and sexless.Girls like "bad" boys.

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow you must REALLY fancy loads of horror stars. According to you the only reason anyone would want to meet a guest is because they want to do unspeakable acts to them, therefore I'm guessing you have a rumbling in your trousers for anyone in horror. Don't deny it, I sense your hot burning passion for George Romero.

Wow you must REALLY fancy loads of horror stars. According to you the only reason anyone would want to meet a guest is because they want to do unspeakable acts to them, therefore I'm guessing you have a rumbling in your trousers for anyone in horror. Don't deny it, I sense your hot burning passion for George Romero.

These shows/movies are unique in that they are marketed towards females and its worked.

Yes I do fancy loads of horror stars and im sorry to dissapoint you but none of them have a c**k.

Regarding your comment of "unspeakable acts" maybe you should try some.

Its not bad.

Edited by Phantom

That's ok. Btw I would love a horror con too but I don't deny anyone else their fandoms or their conventions. SM/ME will do one at some point I'm sure.

I would like Showmasters to run a Supernatural convention.

You know what? I would too.

I would like Showmasters to run a Supernatural convention.

I would never have guessed that David... :P

But yeah, me too :( I would be eternally devoted and grateful to SM if they decided to run one :D

Edited by Laurenx

Perhaps the problem, by your OWN admission of watching Buffy, is this:

- A lot of men are shallow and will only watch a show if it has at least one leggy blonde lead female in the main cast. Preferably 2. If they're lesbians, even better.

Have times changed so much from when great swathes of red-blooded males would avidly watch such dual male leads as The Sweeney and Starsky & Hutch? Or are you suggesting it's an affliction more of the Buffy-type genre?

I'd love a Supernatural convention, I absolutely love the programme, it's fantastic. I bought the season 1 - 3 box a while ago and by the time I had finished it, series four was already about ten episodes in so I've got to wait for the full series four box set in November now. Haha, it's such a long wait especially after the fantastic series three cliffhanger but it'll be worth it. :( Out of the show, Dean is my favourite character. He's just so funny and you can't help but laugh at his jokes/pranks. Jensen Ackles plays him very well and Jared Padalecki is ace as Sam too. I also like the other main characters and will be sad to see another actress, other than Katie Cassidy, play Ruby in series four but it'll be interesting to see her portrayal of Ruby. :D

Edited by Doctor Who

YES YES YES!!!!! SHOWMASTERS WOULD DO A FANTASTIC SUPERNATURAL CON!!!! I HAVE HAD A FAB TIME AT EVERY EVENT I HAVE BEEN TO ORGANISED BY SHOWMASTERS AND DESPERATELY WANT THEM TO DO A SUPERNATURAL CON!!! :D PARTICULARLY WITH THE AMAZING GUESTS THEY COULD GET JENSEN, JARED :pyth: JIM BEAVER, MISHA COLLINS :pyth: ETC!! BUT BASICALLY I TRUST THESE GUYS TO PUT ON THIS EVENT AS I HAD A NOT VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE ELSEWHERE... SO PLEASE SHOWMASTERS, GIVE US SUPERNATURAL FANS THE CON WE DREAM OF, YOU'RE THE ONLY GUYS WHO WOULD DO IT RIGHT!!! XXX

Personally, I have to disagree with the comments stating Supernatural is aimed at women only. In my opinion, the show is aimed at everyone who is old enough to watch it. I bought the DVDs and instantly loved it, my brothers then watched them and now love it too and my mum and dad also watched them and also think it's fantastic. That just goes to show that it isn't just aimed at women. Yes, Jensen and Jared are both very good looking guys but that isn't the only thing that sells the show. Some people will buy it as they fancy them, yes, but it's also a fantastic show. The stories are fantastic, the scripts are great and the characters are instantly likeable. I can't wait to watch series four when the full series comes out on DVD in November and to be fair, there have been a lot of good looking women in Supernatural too. I would love for a Supernatural convention to be run by Showmasters but unfortunately, I would only be able to attend if it was in Manchester. Still, that doesn't stop it from taking place anywhere else in the world if it goes ahead so fingers crossed one will happen. :D

Edited by Doctor Who

Last year I posted that we need a Showmasters Supernatural event. I got told off and my posts deleted.

But now I see that everyone is coming around to my way of thinking!

Last year I went to a Supernatural event run by somebody else. It was the worst weekend of my life! So badly organised, such a terrible event! I predicted that their next event would be terrible, and I was proven right!

Showmasters, please, Supernatural fans in the UK are being ripped off with second rate, shoddy events run by ametures with no respect for the fans! Please, show that how it's done properly!

Facts about me -

1. Male

2. 38 Years old

3. Straight (just to clarify that I don't fancy J & J2)

4. Would LOVE a Supernatural con run by SM/ME - and I have a lot of friends who feel the same.

That is all.

Thanks Jason!

I know it's very tricky for you, but you're right about people being allowed to say what they think didn't work. From this thread all I see are people that are heartbroken about their meetings and photos. I think they're fully entitled to say what they want!

Not on someone elses forum they shouldn't! Any gripes should be made on that organisers forum.

The no touching rule had nothing whatsoever to do with the organisers and was a direct request from the guests because I heard them say it. That will probably be the rule forever more since some fans in Australia a few weeks back couldnt keep their grabby hands to themselves. Blame them for ruining things for everyone else.

And who else do we blame for the fiasco in Birmingham the other week?

You flamed me in the past for saying it, but now I got over 1,500 people who had a miserable time agreeing with me!

Supernatural fans deserve a first rate event, and an unprofessional, ameturish and shoddy cash in. It needs to be Showmasters / Massive Events!

Acceptr no substitute.

The no touching rule had nothing whatsoever to do with the organisers and was a direct request from the guests because I heard them say it. That will probably be the rule forever more since some fans in Australia a few weeks back couldnt keep their grabby hands to themselves. Blame them for ruining things for everyone else.

And who else do we blame for the fiasco in Birmingham the other week?

You flamed me in the past for saying it, but now I got over 1,500 people who had a miserable time agreeing with me!

Supernatural fans deserve a first rate event, and an unprofessional, ameturish and shoddy cash in. It needs to be Showmasters / Massive Events!

Acceptr no substitute.

The organisers werent the only ones to cause problems.

I'd only do an SM Supernatural con if all screaming, unruly fangirls, who think that rules about not queueing too early, stopping flash photography, not taking illicit pics of guests whilst stood in queues and not standing in guest talks don't apply to them, were banned! I've never seen such rude, ignorant behaviour from some fans as I did then. I was appalled by the number of fans who really had no respect for the guests, staff and other attendees.

No excuse for that sort of behaviour whatsoever.