SO WHO WOULD LIKE SHOWMASTERS TO RUN A SUPERNATURAL CONVENTION?

jvd737

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they run it, we will come!! Seeing Misha and Julie was the absolute highlight of the Olympia Collectormania for us - you couldn't stop us attending this event! We would turn up to see just them again, but it would be awesome to see Jim Beaver, Mr Kripke (cos there's a few things I'd like to ask him), Sera Gamble, definitely. If you could get Jared and/or Jensen, that would be amazing - our only worry is that we might embarrass ourselves at such a gathering, but we'll do our best to restrain ourselves! :D

So who thinks it's time for Showmasters to run a Supernatural convention? I know there are unwritten rules about poaching...but I think the time for such chivalry has now come and gone...3 years grace is plenty.

Soooo, who would like a Supernatural convention that:

1. is organised by a professional team who do a fantastic job and know how to run a successful con as they are constantly learning and trying to make it better for us.

2. produces excellent quality photos to our satisfaction and on time - and has an excellent photographer who cares how YOU look in the picture and doesn't swear at you!

3. treats its guests, attendees and staff with RESPECT, and has lots of fun.

4. who doesn't bite off more than they can chew and knows how to successfully schedule events for a weekend.

5. is enjoyable to ALL those who attend as they are not stressed about lost registration packs, or tickets missing, or 6 hours of standing in a queue, or missing half the talks, or disappearing photos.....

I know there is already a Supernatural thread, and I don't want to step on any toes - so apologies to the person who started that...but I think we have to make it REALLY VERY CLEAR to our beloved Showmasters team, that we really, really, really want this...and we are willing to support them in this venture...

sooo...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...show your support for this thread and keep your fingers crossed that the guys understand how important this show is to us and that we would love a great run con.

Thank you.

:D

Pretty please? I'd attend it no matter who the guests were so long as they had a decent part in Supernatural but I have to say that if Jensen Ackles came along that it would absolutely make my year. :smile:

Edited by Doctor Who

I just hope if we get a Supernatural convention that it doesn't land on any dates of concerts I've booked tickets for or any exams that I will have. I don't think I'll be able to attend Bad Wolf this year anymore as I'm sure it's the weekend before a lot of my exams so if that's the case, I can spend the money I was planning to spend there on a Supernatural convention if Massive Events run one. I'm not worried about missing out on it while I'm in New York with college as I'll be there during Eternal Twilight so in a way, I'm thankful I'm not a Twilight fan lol. A date in the summer holidays would be awesome. :thumbup::poki:

Edited by Doctor Who

• Moderators

WOOHOO!

... what can we ask for next? *plots*

A Merlin con.

I'm with you on that one.

(My bank balance REEALLY isn't. It needs until about February to recover enough for me to buy another ticket!)

Edited by etmuse