SO WHO WOULD LIKE SHOWMASTERS TO RUN A SUPERNATURAL CONVENTION?

jvd737

We just want to let Showmasters and Massive Events know that we would like a Supernatural con because of their previous cons. I have paid to attend the first two Heroes ones, the Twilight one and the forthcoming Abrams one. I trust them to provide me with a show I will enjoy.

The fans on here are saying they weren't happy with their photos or with other things, I don't see why they can't say that? Like in any situation, if you aren't happy with the product you paid for you're fully entitled to express that. If they want to say it here instead of the other forum they should be allowed to.

I agree that the show shouldn't be mentioned and no individuals should be picked on. I would also prefer the rest of us not to rip the other show apart. I'm personally not here to moan about a show I never went to, I'm here because I want SM/ME to do a Supernatural show! :lol:

I DO NOT CARE. I JUST WANT A SUPERNATURAL SHOW RUN BY MASSIVE EVENTS! :wub:

Please please please join this group on Facebook and invite as many Supernatural fans as you can! We deserve an awesome con! :WAVE:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/edit.php?gi...3751&ref=nf

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: might have been?

Maybe I'll see you at the Transformers premiere?

I'm sure you were the guy who was shaking with fear when taking my pic with JDM :wub: You Fanboy you ;)

YES! Shia! Megan! And I bet the Autobots go :WAVE:

I wanna meet Optimus Prime :lol:

Megan's looking a bit thin these days :WAVE:

SUPERNATURAL WOO.

i want to meet optimus too!!

*ahem*

anyway... I want a supernatural con!!

Loved your long post btw gandalfia... i think i pretty much agreed with it all. very nicely put.

=x=

Edited by wiccawise21

Okay guys could we PLEASE get back on topic.

As Gandalfia said quite a few posts ago we are here becuase we want a Supernatural convention and we want SM/ME to run it. I know that this could be quite a sensitive issue but I'm on not here because of another organisation or another event. I'm on here because I think SM/ME would run a fantastic event and I would really like to go to it.

Have to agree, I prefer Dean but still think Sam is great. I can't even tell you the amount of times that Dean has made me laugh, he's such a great character and Jensen Ackles plays him perfectly. Jared Padalacki is ace as Sam too. What about Ruby? Anyone like her? I'm still waiting to watch series four as explained in an earlier page of this thread but think Katie Cassidy was fantastic as her. Hmm, Ruby or Bella? Personally, I'd definitely have to say that I prefer Ruby. :thumbup:

Edited by Doctor Who

oh dear... can of worms!!

i love them both!!

though i have to admit i want the sweet, sensitive thoughtful Sam back damn it!

Dean does have some of the best one liners though. So funny! actually... its his facial expressions that get me.

saying that... i think some of their best stuff is when they are playing off against each other. Like in tall tales when they are telling the same story in completely different ways. PURPLE NURPLES!!! and blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah!!

ha! can you tell im a libra!?!?

=x=

Sam is the best!

There was one episode where he wore a denim jacket with denim jeans though ... he loses huge points for that :YAHOO:

Aaaaw Sammy!!! :P

That would be the clothing department for the show not sam lol or jared.

Sam is the best!

There was one episode where he wore a denim jacket with denim jeans though ... he loses huge points for that :YAHOO:

Aaaaw Sammy!!! ;)

That would be the clothing department for the show not sam lol or jared.

clothing department?? what are you talking about?? sam and dean are real i tell ya! teehee! :clap:

=x=

SAM IS BEST!!

*ahem, hides* =p

Maybe if I was used to attending the other events then I would feel differently but I know how good an SM/ME con can be and I sooo would love them to run a con for a show I adore. It would be awesome!

I could party all night and not feel in the slightest bit stressed!

xxxx