Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Guest Announcement - BURN GORMAN

Brilliant Guest SM! Always wanted to meet Burn - he is a lovely guy from what i have heard.... another name to the list... lol

Mark

Great addition!

Hes a fantastic actor and even though hes quite famous now i predict in a few years hell be huge.

Edited by Phantom

That's great news. I have that feeling like I unwrapped my Xmas present early - TT will know what I mean!

Lovely guy and brilliant in Oliver :D

Lovely guest .. met him at the Hub2.. sweet man

Princess Hannah will be VERY Happy :D

I just text her. Am expecting a nonsensical and utterly excited reply any minute now!

And yes, he was very nice at the Hub2.

EDIT: Just got the text. Apparently she made a "funny noise" in the office and everyone is looking at her like she's a freak. Lol, I love when I can spread exciting news!

Edited by Big_Pants

Lovely guest .. met him at the Hub2.. sweet man

Princess Hannah will be VERY Happy :D

I just text her. Am expecting a nonsensical and utterly excited reply any minute now!

And yes, he was very nice at the Hub2.

EDIT: Just got the text. Apparently she made a "funny noise" in the office and everyone is looking at her like she's a freak. Lol, I love when I can spread exciting news!

OMG

The people in my ofice think i am a "little" strange from the noise i just made.

I officially HEART you SM

There's a photo session available in the store by the way... :D

Edited by Queen_Sindel

I ordered a photo last night to get signed, purely on the chance he MIGHT have been coming and I am glad he is. Does anyone know if the bottom photo from Oliver is available anywhere online in high quality format? I couldn't find any of a decent size.

you have just made me a very poor man showmasters, but its defo worth it to see philip glenister and burn gorman on the same day :lol:

Another great guest ! I met him very briefly at the Hub 2 as I was in hurry to catch my train on sunday, so it's nice to have another possibility to meet him in MK.

yay,

i met him at the hub he is so aces

Oh...nuts!!! I won't be able to get there on the Sunday. Oh well, maybe you can get him as a guest for another event in the future.

Seriously Showmasters - Stop trying to bankrupt me!

I'm with Clloby on that one aces guest... GOD DAMN BEING A STUDENT :D i'm gonna be broke for weeks at this rate (thank you :))

Woohoo! I have an Oliver cd signed by Rowan Atkinson and Jodie Prenger, would be cool to add his signature to it :)