Bumblebee The Transformer Chevy Camaro will be at the event

• Showmasters Admin

The Transformer Bumblebee

will be at this years event

you will be able to take photos with your camera of the Chevy Camaro and with you in it if you want :(

all for free so bring your camera :(

800px-Camaro-Transformers03.jpg

camaro_bumblebee_1.jpg

bumblebee-sale.jpg

Bumblebee_Transformer.jpg

Last pic i got of Bumblebee was with some random child standing next to it, so be cool to get it properly this time.

Somebody carried that child in her womb for nine months and has cared and loved them to this day. To many people that child is someone. :YAHOO: Seriosuly though, couldnt you crop the pic or erase him? Or even wait to take the pic when no one is next to it?

Edited by nicky

You guys do realise that this is only a reproduction, right or a Chevy Camero "as seen in" the movie? At least that's usually the case with the cars that are on display. I believe there was some confusion that last time this model made an appearnce.

Edited by nicky

You guys do realise that this is only a reproduction, right or a Chevy Camero "as seen in" the movie? At least that's usually the case with the cars that are on display. I believe there was some confusion that last time this model made an appearnce.

I don't care if its a reproduction it still looks awesome......people go to wax museum's and take photos dont they!