Another event for Twilight fans in the UK

showmasters

YES, :YAHOO: I would love, LOVE to go to the North One, :thumbup: just let me know when the tickets are available and i'll buy, Lol, Wow getting through the cast now

so far meet:

Robert pattinson - oh yes meet the man himself in london,

kristen stewart

catherine hardwick

kellen lutz

ashley greene

peter (dont know how to spell surname)

justin chon

christian seratos (god bless ET1 for the last 5)

Next ET2 billy burke, gil birmingham and edi gathegi

Bring on the new one, LOL :P

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES, :YAHOO: I would love, LOVE to go to the North One, :thumbup: just let me know when the tickets are available and i'll buy, Lol, Wow getting through the cast now

so far meet:

Robert pattinson - oh yes meet the man himself in london,

kristen stewart

catherine hardwick

kellen lutz

ashley greene

peter (dont know how to spell surname)

justin chon

christian seratos (god bless ET1 for the last 5)

Next ET2 billy burke, gil birmingham and edi gathegi

Bring on the new one, LOL :P

Aww you're so lucky for meeting Rob, Kellan and Ashley! So jealous! Lol! How did you get to meet Rob?

Dayna.

I am super excited to find out when these new events are going to be and whos going and how much etc etc. I can hardly bear it!!! I dont care where the one in the North is, I will drive wherever.

Went to ET1 and going to ET2 which is practically the other end of the country from me so no distance is too far!! xx :thumbup:

I am super excited to find out when these new events are going to be and whos going and how much etc etc. I can hardly bear it!!! I dont care where the one in the North is, I will drive wherever.

Went to ET1 and going to ET2 which is practically the other end of the country from me so no distance is too far!! xx :YAHOO:

Eeeek I know it's sooo very exciting! I know what you mean about no distance being too far! I tend to travel quite abit due to going to see a band called Elliot Minor when they tour so I'm not bothered where the events are as long as I have somone to go with! Lol! I'd hate to go alone! Well, I can handle travelling on a train on my own (done that many a time) just so long as there's someone at the other end to meet me lol!

Dayna.

Eeeek I know it's sooo very exciting! I know what you mean about no distance being too far! I tend to travel quite abit due to going to see a band called Elliot Minor when they tour so I'm not bothered where the events are as long as I have somone to go with! Lol! I'd hate to go alone! Well, I can handle travelling on a train on my own (done that many a time) just so long as there's someone at the other end to meet me lol!

Dayna.

I was just wondering what part of Lincolnshire you're from? I live in the area myself (Boston) and I don't know anyone local who is as into the whole saga as me.

And you're right about being used to travelling - living where we do, nothing ever happens here much, no one tours here....so we have to travel to get to do anything!!

xC

:P Everyone can come to my house we have a big garden and everyone will fit in quite well - as I only live 45mins from Birnmingham its easy to get to - the garden is free for events July to October lol :D

Eeeeeekkkkk!!! forget to ask my mum (but as she's a massive fan she'll say YES YES!!) :D:P

Dayna.

I was just wondering what part of Lincolnshire you're from? I live in the area myself (Boston) and I don't know anyone local who is as into the whole saga as me.

And you're right about being used to travelling - living where we do, nothing ever happens here much, no one tours here....so we have to travel to get to do anything!!

xC

Oh yay someone else from Lincs! I'm from Gainsborough! About 30 mins drive from Lincoln (Gainsborough's inbetween Lincoln and Scunthorpe)! It's a little town....I'm suprised we even have a train station lol! I think the most exciting thing that happened (for me anyway) was when Elliot Minor played in Lincoln last November! I was totally psyched! I'd been pestering them for ages to play there! Sorry I'm an Elliot Minor fan and I tend to go off on one sometimes ha ha ha!

My sister is also a huge fan of the Twilight saga! I'm so glad I introduced her to it! It's lovely having an obsession to share with her lol! You should see us bantering away when our status updates on facebook are about Twilight! Only we know what we're on about (and a couple of my other twi friends) and everyone else think we've gone insane!

:D

If ME take all your dates into account, they'll never have an actual day left to put it on :D

Good.. All the guests can just come to my house for tea instead :P

Ha ha ha great idea! D'ya think they'll go for that?? Lol!

i neeeed to go to this event!!!!

im gonna bring my little sister who has just discovered twilight (after takin the micky outta me for being obsessed for the last 6 months shes finally caught the bug hahaha) and she now needs to be introduced to the wonderful thing that is CONVENTIONS!!!!! :D:D:D:D

xxxxxxxx

• Showmasters Admin

I was wondering... Would there be photoshoots available at these mini-cons or would it just be autographs and mini talks? :D

It is intended to have photo shoots.

i neeeed to go to this event!!!!

im gonna bring my little sister who has just discovered twilight (after takin the micky outta me for being obsessed for the last 6 months shes finally caught the bug hahaha) and she now needs to be introduced to the wonderful thing that is CONVENTIONS!!!!! :YAHOO::D:D:D

xxxxxxxx

Woohoo!! Yay for converting your sister! So she finally understands the obsession now then?! Lol!

• Showmasters Admin

When will we know anything else about the new convention?

I so wanna go too...... :blush:

We had the Eclipse event to run last weekend. But I know Jason and the team are working on this and as soon as the specifics are sorted they will be posted.

I was wondering... Would there be photoshoots available at these mini-cons or would it just be autographs and mini talks? :D

It is intended to have photo shoots.

I hope they do!! Add more to my collection! :blush:

Thanks TT!! :(