Another event for Twilight fans in the UK

showmasters

Rob did Collectormania 9 a few years back so he definitely DOES do events...well at least he did in 2006!

He's also been at the first G-Mex event.

Oh yeah! I was there and totally forgot that he was there too!

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhh am excited about the extra events! Hoping to do both obv just depends on schedule and cost!

Am a huge Rob fan but realistically can't imagine him doing conventions...obv would like to be proved wrong please showmasters LOL!

Rob did Collectormania 9 a few years back so he definitely DOES do events...well at least he did in 2006!

Sorry I shoulda clarified...I can't imagine him doing conventions now...I know he has done them in the past but I just can't imagine him or Kristen doing them...but like I said I am completely open to being proved wrong LOL!

Ohhh am excited about the extra events! Hoping to do both obv just depends on schedule and cost!

Am a huge Rob fan but realistically can't imagine him doing conventions...obv would like to be proved wrong please showmasters LOL!

Sorry I shoulda clarified...I can't imagine him doing conventions now...I know he has done them in the past but I just can't imagine him or Kristen doing them...but like I said I am completely open to being proved wrong LOL!

Well kristen and rob both did comic con so you never know! Plus Rob admitted he's a bit of a geek and used to go to Dr Who cons! Awww really do hope Rob goes! Hmmm wonder if my money will strech that far what with going to ET2.

Luv Dayna!

I no i'm slow :P but jus so i'm clear can sum1 let me no pls;

will the north an south events hav the same guests as ET2 jus different themed parties an stuff? x

No they will not have the same guests as ET2......"The two events will have (the same) 3 guests at each, and will be run differently to Eternal Twilight and will be priced differently too, we do not plan for the guest that are attending Eternal Twilight 2 to be the same as the ones going to these two events so it still keeps all the events very special for everyone."

I no i'm slow :unsure: but jus so i'm clear can sum1 let me no pls;

will the north an south events hav the same guests as ET2 jus different themed parties an stuff? x

No they will not have the same guests as ET2......"The two events will have (the same) 3 guests at each, and will be run differently to Eternal Twilight and will be priced differently too, we do not plan for the guest that are attending Eternal Twilight 2 to be the same as the ones going to these two events so it still keeps all the events very special for everyone."

Thnk you :D

Do we hav any idea how different the prices r gna b? More or less?

I no i'm slow :unsure: but jus so i'm clear can sum1 let me no pls;

Thnk you :D

Do we hav any idea how different the prices r gna b? More or less?

You're welcome! Ermm I don't think anything has been revealed yet as to how different the prices are. I'm sure they'll let us know soon.

Dayna.

I would assume the price will be less as the event has less days and less guests although I guess I could be wrong! Anyway, like Jason and TT said more information will be posted soon when they have something more to tell us.

:D Well I dont know about anyone else but I have butterflies in my stomach hubby says I need to get a life??? (what does he know) - I have a life its called Twilight :D

I'm glad its going to be cheaper as I have to pay for two and with all the outfits to buy for the parties etc I need to get a second job!!!!! I need to get a new hobby - but then again!!!!!!.

So exicited....... can't wait to see who will be going - I'm like a bottle of pop I'm going to explode any minute :D