Another event for Twilight fans in the UK

showmasters

Thanks Too Tall, ive decided I am putting aside some of my student loan to help fund all of this.

Im sure its not really meant for medical text books or food anyway....:S

Will we be given any idea on the guests before booking or not?

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

Will we be given any idea on the guests before booking or not?

I really don't know if guests will be announced before tickets go on sale or not. I know that the guys in the office are looking at possible guests and looking at getting offers out there, but it will all depend on if they get signed contracts back before the ticket go on sale.

They certainly will NOT give any IDEA of who they have asked until they have a signed contract.

Edited by Too Tall

These smaller events are definitely there as an addition to the full weekend cons and not as a replacement.

As far as I'm aware ET3 will be a full (4-6 guest) weekend event.

Nothing has been confirmed to me yet but I do believe there will be gold, silver and standard tickets to these events just like the regular full weekend conventions.

This is all the stuff being sorted out at the moment in preparation for the final announcement in the next week or so.

I'll have to check the site next week like in March, I want Gold ticket! :D

sounds like its going to be good, really wanna know who the guests are going to be especially that one who couldn't make it to et2 :D

and if it means the north as in north of england then newcastle would be best but you know scotlands in the north and edinburgh would be a great location lol :smile:

dont think thats gonna happen though

*cough* Newcastle*cough*

*cough* Sunderland *cough*

Nah, seriously though, Newcastle has good links for air and rail. There's direct trains from Edinburgh, Glasgow, Carlisle, Manchester, Liverpool, Grantham and Peterborough... And it's on the a1.

And it's near enough to me that I can tell my husband I'm going, rather than having to ask permission and find a babysitter! ;)

Newcastle ;) It's the place to be like or South Shields would be the best ;) but I don't think South Shields could handle being taken over by a bunch of Twilighters . . . it would never recover lol so Newcastle is good :YAHOO: