Guest Suggestions

lukeowl

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! Just noticed that Kubasov is in Germany on September 12th!!!!!

C'mon: it must be 'do-able'

I support this totally. What a chance for an ASTP reunion!

Dave please do what you can.

You don't by any chance have Alexei up your sleeve for a late surprise announcement, do you?

Autograph Fanatic - Related to my Bond title sequence suggestions the only person I could think of was someone who was listed on the Bond autographs website, for Octopussy or A View to a Kill. It's been a while ago since I saw her signed photo on there..I think her name was Toni White. I'd also like to suggest the model/actress who is seen at the end of the title sequence for The Living Daylights. She's seen at the top of the wine/champagne glass holding a gun and gazing to her side.

Other Bond suggestions:

Bruce Glover (Mr. Wint in Diamonds Are Forever)

Michael Lonsdale (Drax in Moonraker)

Carole Bouquet (Melina Havelock in For Your Eyes Only)

and the actor who played one of Columbo's men in the monastery part of FYEO. Not him in the film who looks like John McEnroe)

Maryam D'Abo (Kara Milvoy in The Living Daylights)

Thomas Wheatley (Saunders in The Living Daylights)

Jeroen Karabbe (General Koskov in The Living Daylights)

and John Terry (Felix Leiter in The Living Daylights) - he has appeared at Autographica before.

What are the odds of Gene Cernan or Ed Mitchell attending?

I'm just wondering as I don't want to send away for an autograph of Cernan through Novaspace,& then realise he's coming here! (I also want to buy a Mitchell off his website.)

Best Wishes,Shane! ;)

I have heard they are coming over to give talks soon, perhaps a bit of planning could help both events?

von Dawson's Express

Belle Avery (The Living Daylights)

Alison Doody (A View to a Kill)

Vijay Amritaj (Octopussy)

Toni White (Octopussy, A View to a Kill)

Barbara Carrera (Never Say Never Again)

&

Lani Hall (Never Say Never Again)

Edited by SunSpeed

• 3 weeks later...

Seeing as how both Fox and Michael Bangerter were in A Bridge Too Far how bout either trying get any vetrans from either side who fought in Operation Market Garden or some the actors from the flm like Hardy Kruger or Maximilian Schell ect

Good idea, didn't realise that Hardy Kruger also saw combat in the later stages of WW2 so he would make a good guest from a couple of perspectives.

Is he still alive? Thought he'd died a few years back

AVTAK : Walken , Jones , Bauchau.......Walken is notorious workaholic though , also I can't really picture him doing cons & meeting a bazillion fans , he seems much too private for that.

But one can always dream :D

Joseph Wiseman would be the event of the century but I've a feeling he's pretty grumpy and is fed up about Dr No :D

Bruce Glover wanted 75$ to sign , most fans found it too expensive (he attended Louisiana event afaik)

Edited by 007 spells Bond

If I had the one 8x10 picture signed, paying that price mentioned above for Bruce Glover wouldn't be too bad as he's one of my most wanted Bond autographs. Same with the actor who played the other henchman in Diamonds Are Forever, Putter Smith.

Still alive and kicking according to imdb

Yes, alive and well and 81 years of age.

Funny thing was I thought he'd died as well, I was all set to make some clever remark along the lines of 'Dave's good but not that good' then on checking Wikipedia I found he was still alive and kicking!