Guest Suggestions

lukeowl

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we're talking 'stars of yesteryear', I'd like to see Eva Marie Saint (North By Northwest), and of course Leslie Neilsen and Anne Francis (Forbidden Planet). Coming a little closer to today, anyone from One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest would be fantastic (I missed Louise Fletcher, which was very annoying).

Edited by MikeDonovan

Something else has just come to mind - with the news that Clash of the Titans is being remade for release in 2010, what about Harry Hamlin (Perseus) and Ray Harryhausen who has signed at events before?

And for a link to the new version you could look at Mads Mikelsen who has signed at events before, and Lawrence Kasdan has written the Screenplay - he wrote the Screenplays for Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi as well.

Edited by lukeowl

Lawrence Kasdan has written the Screenplay - he wrote the Screenplays for Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi as well.

I doubt he's that realistic, but he wrote the screenplay for Raiders Of The Lost Ark as well, so he'd be very high up on my list.

Lawrence Kasdan has written the Screenplay - he wrote the Screenplays for Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi as well.

I doubt he's that realistic, but he wrote the screenplay for Raiders Of The Lost Ark as well, so he'd be very high up on my list.

Why would he not be that realistic?

If Dave can get mutli award winning actors and actresses and Moonwalkers over, then surely he can bring someone who's written a few Screenplay's?! ;-)

[Why would he not be that realistic?

If Dave can get mutli award winning actors and actresses and Moonwalkers over, then surely he can bring someone who's written a few Screenplay's?! ;-)

Well, he's done more than just write a few screenplays :D And even in terms of that, he wrote the screenplays for 3 of the biggest grossing movies of all time, along with several other pictures that went well over the $200m domestic mark. But don't get me wrong, he'd be a huge guest - I'd be over the moon.

An Apollo theme would be good , if Dave could get Collins, or any one that had not been over that would be great.

Roger Moore, would make a fantastic guest along with Tim Dalton that would be a Bond fans dream.

If they could also get the remaining crews of the Bomber/Fighter crews that would be awesome, i went to both talks by these HEROS and all ican say is that we owe them our lives.

Christopher Cazenove

Michael Praed

Thomas Wheatley

Jeroen Krabbe

Maryam D'Abo

John Nettles

Terence Alexander

Sean Arnold

Louise Jameson

Annette Badland

Cecile Paoli

Celia Imrie

Sir Roger Moore

Timothy Dalton

Jamie Lee Curtis

Christopher Lee

Nick Mancuso

Toni White (appeared in Maurice Binder's title sequence for A View to a Kill)

Carey Lowell

Talisa Soto

Robert Davi

Phoebe Cates

Brooke Adams

Arielle Dombasle

Elodie Frenck

Stephanie Zimbalist

James Read

Janet De May.

Edited by SunSpeed

Maryam is doing a store signing on Saturday in London

Louise has done Dr Who events for the past 30 years, but has just retired from them until she hits a certain age!

Louise Jameson did a Collectormania Glasgow event last year or the year before, unless she cancelled.

Thanks for sharing the London store signing for Maryam D'Abo, but I won't travel down to London for the one guest. No offence meant.

Edited by SunSpeed

Leslie Nielsen has been poached!

Poached is a bit strong - it would suggest he was announced for one event then grabbed by a rival

And that never happens

Indeed - not poached - The Neilsen rumour probably came from this anyway.

I've just seen where he's beeen announced at as well. That show is in May so he could still be coming to autographica in september

Leslie Nielsen has been poached!

Poached is a bit strong - it would suggest he was announced for one event then grabbed by a rival

And that never happens

Rearrange the following.....

made was tongue comment cheek in the

:YAHOO:

Some people!! It's a **** internet message board - don't take everything so literally!

I've just seen where he's beeen announced at as well. That show is in May so he could still be coming to autographica in september

It's possible, yes, but becomes slightly less likely. Anyway, as much as I'd rather he was at an SM event, I'm not going to risk missing the chance to meet him.

On a serious note, this thread is likely to get chopped down by a moderator shortly - you've made it a bit easy to identify where he's been announced :YAHOO:

Agree about trying get the remaining survivers of the Dambusters Raid.

Even though some these people have already been mentioned anyways am still sticking them in-

Christopher Lee

Ingrid Pitt

Robert Powell

Christopher Plummer

Linda Hamilton

John Nettles

Kenneth Cope

Annette Andre

Stuart Damon

Alexandra Bastedo

William Gaunt

Clive Dunn