Previous Terminator Guests

With the Terminator theme for this event, I would love to see some of the previous Showmasters guests making a return appearance. Robert Patrick & Kristanna Loken would be an excellent addition to the line-up. And if Summer Glau has a free space in her schedule, I'm sure she would be hugely popular.

SM never had Robert Patrick, that was that other London con and he's not done UK singings since I dont think (that one was his first).

Kristanna Loken was back at C4, she was pretty busy as it was just a couple months after T3 came out so the novelty was buzzing. I doubt she'd be as busy today.

Nick Stahl we had once. Lance Henriksen has been a couple times and Jeanette Goldstein too. Michela Biehn once or twice but cancelled his last 2 appearences.

Linda Hamilton I doubt we can get this time as she's already doing a con for the other guys soon. Joe Morton has done that other con too but I think cnacelled so he might be OK now.

We've still never had:

Earl Boen (Dr. Silberman)

Rick Rossovich (Matt)

Bess Mota (Ginger)

Dick Miller (Gunstore clerk)

Bill Paxton (punk)

Brian Thompson (punk)

Xander Berkley (Todd, John's foster dad)

William Wisher (1L-19 cop and co-writer)

Terminator movie theme crossed over with the TV show just doesnt bode well with me :WINCE::WINCE:

Terminator 1:

Brian Thompson

Termintor 3 - Rise of the Machines:

Claire Danes

Terminator 4 - The Slavation:

Christian Bale

Terminator - The Sarah Connor Chronicles:

Andy Umberger (Davidson)

Levin Rambin (Riley)

:WINCE:

Robert Patrick

Michael Biehn

Bill Paxton

Summer Glau

They would be my best picks for Terminator guests this time to go with Edward Furlong and Michael Ironside!

Would be great. I actually really enjoy Sarah Connor Chornicles and understand what Nicky is saying about mixing it up not being great but Summer Glau has been in so much now, would be cool to get her over again!

Kristanna Loken was back at C4, she was pretty busy as it was just a couple months after T3 came out so the novelty was buzzing. I doubt she'd be as busy today.

Nick Stahl we had once.

Id love to meet Kristanna! Ive not seen T3 but I know her from The L Word, and The L Word has a huge convention following now

and I didnt know Nick Stahl has been over! Id love to meet him, Bully is one of my favourite movies

• 2 weeks later...

yep indeed Xander was with Sarah at LFaCC3, summer 2005 I believe? :smile:

wow I recently watched the Terminator Trilogy back-to-back and didn't even recognise Xander as the Dad, now I'm gunna have to watch it again LOL! :D

surfy sah xx

There's only one choice, and that's Biehn. Everyone else is secondary!

Did you miss him at LFFC2 ?

I met him last summer at an event in Germany. That was the first time he did not cancel an event

in Europe since his appearance at LFCC2.

Since I met him twice, I'd like better to meet Robert Patrick who I missed during his UK two appareances.

Edited by lams9999