LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT Scott Bakula

Hey SM,

Is this the same guest that you tried to get for C14 when you planned to have it on that Thursday but had to change it cos he cancelled? You might not be able to say but I just thought perhaps it was.

Edited by nicky

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent guest. I was sure after the post Jason made, that it'd be someone along the lines of Christian Bale, or Stan Lee. But for me personally, this is even better. I'll be meeting him solely for Quantum Leap. He's one of the few actors that i've always said is one of the greatest actors ever. Despite knowing him for just the one show, and the one role, it was one of the most varied roles on television, and his acting ability truely came through in it.

Very glad to hear there will be a talk and photo shoot as well.

Fantastic guest :thumbup:

As a huge Quantum Leap fan, I'm very very happy with this announcement.

I'll see you at Earls Court then? :YAHOO:

I was planning to come anyway as I've been to all LFFC since the 2nd one. I just missed the one last year because it clashed with a trip to Montreal for my work. This year is free for me so yes indeed, you will see me at Earl's court...

Oh boy :dance:

Edited by lams9999

OK - This is Mega - It is QL that got me into this whole genre. Cue Pooks the geek! Yay! Especially as it is 20 years since the first episode!

wooooohooooooo.

pooks x

Thumbs Up on this one Jason & co :P

Excellent :P heh... I now have permission from the mother to go on the Sunday for definite... however, unless my brother goes off to honeymoon crack of dawn Saturday, it's looking difficult!!

Excellent :D heh... I now have permission from the mother to go on the Sunday for definite... however, unless my brother goes off to honeymoon crack of dawn Saturday, it's looking difficult!!

You prob wanna have words with him. You must have done that already when you realised he set the date for the same wkend as LFCC?

The wedding is on the Friday but we'd obv be stayin over till they go off... talking to my brother about it is like trying to get blood from a stone- he seems so disinterested!! I'll see what I can do!! I don't usually get photoshoots anyway so it won't be the end of the world.. as long as I meet him... It'd just be a damn good opportunity to miss :D Unless it is late in the day! The wedding is in London, I can always come home via Earls Court!!