BITTEN TICKETS ON SALE NOW!

showmasters

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant see this event selling out anytime soon. Its a long long way til next Summer! ;)

That's what I'm hoping! I know SM are hoping it sells out because obviously they are a business and need to make money but at the moment my business isn't making money and I'm broke lol!!!

The fact that this con is on in the summer holidays means I may or may not be able to go, depending on my summer vacation plans. Why couldn't it have been put on either side of the summer holidays? waaaahh! :clap:

So with you there swan.....even with just Sam announced i would have brought a gold ticket straight away but with the timing it just kind of stinks.

Oh thank the good Lord! Sonisphere have just announced the dates for next years festival and it's the weekend before Bitten. I AM DEFINITELY GONNA GO!

now that would have been a tough call!

Yep REALLY tough, this year was so good, such a great vibe and the layout was awesome. But now I can go to both yay!

Just watched the first episode on channel 4...if the rest of the series is as good as that, I'm seriously going to have to consider going to this!

Ah trust me it just gets better and better :P

I watched the first episode tonight too and it was great, really looking forward to episode two now. If the series carries on the way it started, I'm pretty sure I'll be booking a silver ticket, hopefully anyway. :P;)

Edited by Doctor Who

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a poor student and my loan isn't meant for con tickets! But I managed to convince my parents to get me a Bitten ticket as my christmas present, so hopefully my dad will be ordering it soon (well he doesn't know how to use a computer so I'll be ordering with his card)!! :thumbup:

LOL, me too :D All it took was constant "please dad please dad please dad please dad" every time I phoned home and eventually he said yes I could have a ticket for christmas, as long as I shut up... :(

Edited by Laurenx