BITTEN TICKETS ON SALE NOW!

showmasters

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought two tickets (wahey!!) but for some reason the comments box didn't load up on the computer I'm using...who do I need to contact to give the names for my order to?

You need to contact Jola if I remember correctly.

This is the email adress: info@collectormania.com

Just bought two tickets (wahey!!) but for some reason the comments box didn't load up on the computer I'm using...who do I need to contact to give the names for my order to?

You need to contact Jola if I remember correctly.

This is the email adress: info@collectormania.com

You do remember correctly. :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

I have a seasonal job and my contract has only just been extended to April, I'm praying that I will still have work after then and therefore enough cash to get myself a ticket for this event. Damn Twilight for being my priority!!

Are there still plenty of Silver tickets left? Also, does anyone know if there's still rooms available at the Park Inn hotel, thanks in advance for the help. I'm hoping to book for this con but it probably won't be for a while if I can, fingers crossed. :YAHOO:

Edited by Doctor Who

• Moderators

There's always announcements if tickets get low, so at the moment we can assume they're all fine.

Always best to check with the hotel directly. I'm sure they'll be able to give you a good idea of how many are left.

There's always announcements if tickets get low, so at the moment we can assume they're all fine. Always best to check with the hotel directly. I'm sure they'll be able to give you a good idea of how many are left.

Thanks for the quick reply, I've still got the job of persuading my parents to let me go to this yet so I'll ring the hotel up if and when I've managed to persuade them lol. The Ibis is always nearby if there's no rooms left in The Hilton anyway, thanks once again for the help. I really hope I can attend Bitten, True Blood is an amazing show, I loved the first series. :YAHOO::dance:

Edited by Doctor Who

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Whoo hoo, just booked two gold tickets for me and sis. And booked a room at the hotel with no problem.

Bring it on!

:gorgeous:

Really? I had to get a room at the Ibis :D Did you ring them up or do it online? I got my room on the 4th.

I had problems when trying to book the Park Inn online so we went with the Ibis too, but iv heard people say they had no problems at all doing it over the phone.

That's good to know thanks :) do either of you know how close the hotel is from the station?

Its within walking distance, most people who arrived the same time as us last year just walked to the hotel. I was at Premier Inn last time so i had to get a taxi there x

see I think the Travelodge was even more I'm sure it was either �8 or �9 and we got 4 cabs a day!

I suppose it just proves you might aswell pay that little bit extra for the hotel . . . it more than likely works out cheaper in the end and theres less hassle!