Let's have Naoko back!

ElectroxGirl

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people (like me!) didn't go to the Hub 1 therefore didn't get to meet her! Sounds like she had a great time so why not bring her back?

I'd like her too as I didn't do the first Hub, but sadly she's not doing well in the poll.

Some people (like me!) didn't go to the Hub 1 therefore didn't get to meet her! Sounds like she had a great time so why not bring her back?

I'd like her too as I didn't do the first Hub, but sadly she's not doing well in the poll.

I'd love to meet her too. Loved Tosh so much.

• 3 months later...

I couldn't attend The Hub 1 either and wow, she was just so fantastic in Torchwood. Her final scene in Exit Wounds was utterly heartbreaking, I'd love for Naoko to come. I'd book a photoshoot with her if she came and did one too. :thumbup:

Edited by Doctor Who

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Adding my name to the list of those of us who'd love to see Naoko. Couldnt go to Hub1 (I had already committed to a charity fundraising event that weekend) and I'd really like to meet her.

Yeah me too, I'd love to meet her and like many, didn't attend The Hub 1 as I was on a school trip to France. She seems so sweet and adorable plus not to mention, she's a fantastic actress. I got all excited when she was announced for the latest Collectormania Manchester but she had to unfortunately cancel so I've got my hopes that I will meet her one day. She was fantastic as Toshiko and if she was booked, it'd mean that this event follows the others in having 3 main cast members which to be honest, is an absolutely fantastic achievement. Having read the forums for The Hub 1, she said at the event that she'd love to do another Hub and I think this one would be a perfect choice with the other two main cast members (Eve and Burn) busy at the time of this event. I have all of my faith in you Massive Events and know that you're going to pull off a superb event, the line-up at the moment is absolutely brilliant and I think Naoko would be a great addition to the guest list. As I'm on standard, it'd also mean you'd get more money from me as I'd buy a photoshoot with her if she did one. ;):YAHOO:

Edited by Doctor Who

I've just been reading some more interviews with her and in many, she's said that she'd love to do more conventions. As well as these interviews, she also apparently said that she'd love to do another Hub at the first event which probably means that she would be willing to come if she wasn't busy during the dates. I guess it's down to Massive Events who they choose and who isn't too pricey but I think a lot of us would love for Naoko to come if she was in the budget and up for the event. :lol:

Edited by Doctor Who