Let's have Naoko back!

ElectroxGirl

Haha, I'm seriously laughing here right now. Surely they can't resist that. We need to do a Marks and Spencers style description for it. It's not just a cherry, its a Jack and Ianto covered cream and non-retconned cherry. All this is yours Massive Events if you book us Naoko Mori.B) Actually, it's yours anyway as you're fantastic and have given us so many great guests but we'll give you a whole box if you book Naoko. A whole box, that's 20 Jack and Ianto covered cream cherries. ;) ;)

Edited by Doctor Who

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

That really shouldn't make me hungry...but it did.

Please? If we can have another guest can it please be Naoko? :D

Me too... (is tempted to add 'in more ways than one...')

SM/ME, you have been wonderful and spoiled us with lots of very lovely guests, and we know it's a little greedy to want more - and we'll be still be happy if that's our lot - but if we CAN have another one... please please try to get Naoko.

*proffers that box of Jack, Ianto and whipped cream covered cherries*

Yeah, the current guest list is fantastic so I'd understand if we didnt get many more guests, if any, but if we get another, please can it be Naoko? She's the only other main cast member who can attend this one and it'd keep the trend of there being at least three of the main cast members at each event which is truly outstanding. Pretty please? :D

Edited by Doctor Who

Yeah, the current guest list is fantastic so I'd understand if we didnt get many more guests, if any, but if we get another, please can it be Naoko? She's the only other main cast member who can attend this one and it'd keep the trend of there being at least three of the main cast members at each event which is truly outstanding.:D

Haha I'm still batting for team Tom though.

LOL we should make T-Shirts xc "I'm team Tom yeaah!! : P" "Team Naoko all the way 'aww'"

Haha I'm still batting for team Tom though. LOL we should make T-Shirts xc "I'm team Tom yeaah!! : P" "Team Naoko all the way 'aww'"

Haha, yeah, I'd buy those. We'd have to have a big colon P (;)) on the Tom shirt though. Wooo this is my 800th post here on this forum and I can't think of a better way to use it than to ask and beg for Naoko's attendance at this event. :D

Edited by Doctor Who

• Moderators

Yeah, the current guest list is fantastic so I'd understand if we didnt get many more guests, if any, but if we get another, please can it be Naoko? She's the only other main cast member who can attend this one and it'd keep the trend of there being at least three of the main cast members at each event which is truly outstanding.:D

Haha I'm still batting for team Tom though.

LOL we should make T-Shirts xc "I'm team Tom yeaah!! : P" "Team Naoko all the way 'aww'"

I would love Tom to be there, but Naoko pips him to the post of my 'most wanted' guest...

I would love Tom to be there, but Naoko pips him to the post of my 'most wanted' guest...

I'd love to have both but if we could only have one, then I'd have to say Naoko as I would love to see Tom and Kai do a talk together which wouldn't be possible if there's only one more guest announcement. :D

I'd love to have both but if we could only have one, then I'd have to say Naoko as I would love to see Tom and Kai do a talk together which wouldn't be possible if there's only one more guest announcement. :D

Or we could dress up as our respective favourites then 8U

• Moderators

I have to admit Tom and Kai did make a wonderful double act... Randy forever!

Naoko pips Tom for me because, well, I've met him already and I will see him this Friday in stand up, whereas I've never even seen Naoko in person, let alone met her (and everyone DOES say how lovely she is).

I've never met either Tom or Naoko before so I'd be chuffed if any of them were announced, I'd also be chuffed if Kai was announced despite the fact that I've already met him once but if we're going on the basis of thinking that only one person will be announced then it'd have to be Naoko for me. That's due to the fact that I'd like to see Kai and Tom's double act at The Hub if there is one and I'm guessing it's less likely they will both be at the Hub 4 if one of them comes to this one. :D;)

Edited by Doctor Who

• Moderators

It'd also be nice to perhaps see her on a panel with James Marsters who Toshiko did call 'good looking' lol. :YAHOO:

I think the group panels with James will be a riot, especially with Gareth there too.

I think the group panels with James will be a riot, especially with Gareth there too.

Haha, yeah. I've seen clips of a panel with James, Gareth & Anthony Lewis and it was so funny, I couldn't stop laughing. :YAHOO:

Edited by Doctor Who