Let's have Naoko back!

ElectroxGirl

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

By the time of Hub3, I'm hoping that Naoko will be the only main cast member I haven't met (have yet to meet John but going to La Cage twice between now and then). I still reeeeeally want her there, but since I do doubt we'll get any more guests now, I'm thinking maybe I start transferring my begging over to a (hopefully forthcoming) Hub4...

*crosses fingers anyway*

By the time of Hub3, I'm hoping that Naoko will be the only main cast member I haven't met (have yet to meet John but going to La Cage twice between now and then). I still reeeeeally want her there, but since I do doubt we'll get any more guests now, I'm thinking maybe I start transferring my begging over to a (hopefully forthcoming) Hub4...

*crosses fingers anyway*

Hell yeah for Hub 4! I'm going La Cage too :(

• Moderators

Everything I've heard from people who've met Naoko says how lovely she is - I just want to experience that for myself!

*does pleading-pouting look at SM/ME*

Pretty please can we has Naoko?

If not for Hub3 (still my preferred choice) then for the next one (which I am hoping will happen).

Please?

• Moderators

Yeah, I'm very sceptical about the idea that we will get any more guests now (but then, I was this morning too and we got another) but if we DO.... please could it be possibly attempted that it would be Naoko?

(I would also accept Kai or Tom... heck, I'll be happy even with NO more guests, but I would be ridiculously ecstatically happy with Naoko and barely less so with Kai or Tom)

Damnit, I knew I should've paid more attention :chair:

Haha, back on topic though, I would love to see Naoko announced for this event or a future Hub. She'd be a great guest and I'd love to meet her. I don't mind meeting guests from whichever series as I love them all but can understand if people don't like a series then they would rather guests from a different one. Then again, I can also understand Massive Events booking CoE guests, it is still Torchwood and the most watched series. I'm just happy with any guest from Torchwood, so long as it's not 'the one who was walked past Jack in the street' or 'one who's arm was in the camera frame'. :lol:

Edited by Doctor Who

CoE was a political drama. Not the sexy Sci-Fi Torchwood is. Plus I know nothing about soaps or reality TV. know this from trying to answer NTA poll, it was hard going through so much rubbish to vote for David and Doctor Who.

I want Naoko she had fabulous chemistry with Gareth and Kai, they made fun of each other so well =D

It would have been better to spread the COE guests over a few Hubs rather than getting them all to one. Some people didn't like COE!

*raises hand* I hate it with a vengence, seriously not even Jack was Jackish like a alien had possed him or something.

AND if we did have to have more CoE I'd like Johnny to be there, then I can catcall him about finding Ianto in his bed :lol: