Let's have Naoko back!

ElectroxGirl

Haha, that's so cool. I suppose it depends on the photo picked too as some colours will show up better on some photos than others. Pretty, pretty please can you ask Naoko Mori to come to The Hub 3, Massive Events. :WAVE:

I have about 20,000 sharpies that I take everywhere with me so I like to change colour with each quest lol

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'd be awesome to have Naoko at the Hub. I finally got to meet her for the first time while I was at Comic Con, and she was lovely. Got to stand around and chat with her for quite a while since nobody else was around there to get her autograph at the time. It'd be great to get to see her again. :)

I have about 20,000 sharpies that I take everywhere with me so I like to change colour with each quest lol

Haha and wow, 20,000 sharpies. Are they all different or do you have duplicates? :WAVE:

It'd be awesome to have Naoko at the Hub. I finally got to meet her for the first time while I was at Comic Con, and she was lovely. Got to stand around and chat with her for quite a while since nobody else was around there to get her autograph at the time. It'd be great to get to see her again. :)

That sounds fantastic. I've love to meet her and it's good to hear that you got the chance to meet her and get her autograph at the Comic Con. Naoko would be a fantastic guest for The Hub 3 and it'd be nice to see her with Daniela, John and Gareth again. Infact, it'd be nice to see her with all of the guests, she seems so lovely. :WAVE:

Edited by Doctor Who

• Moderators

I want a Naoko and Daniela panel! That would be interesting.

It definitely would.

Although a Naoko and ANYONE panel would make me happy.

*just really wants Naoko there*

Haha love the witty narration 1of2 and agree, she'd be a great guest. Those are fantastic quality pictures. Massive Events, pretty please can you book Naoko? She's the guest I would most love to see announced for the event now.:lol:
Thank you, and I am in full agreement with your request

As well as being fantastic in Torchwood, she was also great in Doctor Who series one. Also, from looking at her IMDB, she's appeared in an episode of Spooks which I bought all of the box sets for a while ago. I must get round to watching them and will look out for her when I do. Massive Events, pretty please can you book Naoko Mori for The Hub 3. :smile:

Edited by Doctor Who

Yeah, she was lined up for Collectormania Manchester and then had to cancel. She was replaced by Burn Gorman who then also had to cancel. It cant be helped and was understandable but it was also quite disappointing. Massive Events, pretty please can you book Naoko Mori? She'd be a great guest and I'd love her at the event. :angel:

Edited by Doctor Who

• Moderators

Yes, if she's booked there's a chance she might be forced to cancel - there's always that chance with any guest.

But if she's not booked then she DEFINITELY won't be there.

So pleeeease book her?? (Or try to, anyway.)

*does best pleading face*

Edited by etmuse

• Moderators

*begs for Naoko to be at the Hub 3*

(if we're not getting anyone else feel free to ignore my begging! It never existed.)

If it turns out that we're not getting anyone else, I would like to transfer all of my Naoko begging to the next suitable occasion (be that a CM event or Hub4, if there is one)

*begs for Naoko to be at the Hub 3*

(if we're not getting anyone else feel free to ignore my begging! It never existed.)

If it turns out that we're not getting anyone else, I would like to transfer all of my Naoko begging to the next suitable occasion (be that a CM event or Hub4, if there is one)

Ah yes of course! I do hope she can come to this one though, I have a present for her which I've been waiting over a year to give to her!

I worry she's be booked and cancel the Hub right at the last minute like Collectormania in MK.

I'm sure she'd try her best to come if she agreed but if something else came up then yeah, she might have to cancel. Of course, she may always be free for just one of the days but that's better than nothing. I'd love to see Naoko at The Hub. :D

Edited by Doctor Who

She'd be a fantastic guest! The only main cast member I haven't met properly (she walked into me and I apologised, not really meeting her) I want to give Naoko this present I've been waiting over a year to give her!

That's cool, I'd ask you what the gift is but you'd probably want it kept secret at the moment, I probably would. :coolthumb:

Massive Events, pretty please can you book Naoko Mori for The Hub 3? :thumbup:

Edited by Doctor Who

She'd be a fantastic guest! The only main cast member I haven't met properly (she walked into me and I apologised, not really meeting her) I want to give Naoko this present I've been waiting over a year to give her!

That's cool, I'd ask you what the gift is but you'd probably want it kept secret at the moment, I probably would. :vader:

Massive Events, pretty please can you book Naoko Mori for The Hub 3? :vader:

No it's not a secret, I've given the same thing to the rest of the cast (apart from John who doesn't stay still! I can get him here though) It's a bracelet.

No it's not a secret, I've given the same thing to the rest of the cast (apart from John who doesn't stay still! I can get him here though) It's a bracelet.

That's cool, hopefully she'll be announced as a guest so you can give her and John their bracelets. :vader:

Edited by Doctor Who