What Guests would you like for CMG4?

bunnycure

theres still ages to this event which is plently time to get more people (hopefully ones i want to meet)

anyone from

criminal minds

stargate atlantis

heroes

buffy/angel

law and order svu

grey's anatomy

and some horror guests from

halloween

jeepers creepers

urban legends

nightmare on elm st

poltergiest or the tv series

friday 13th

Edited by killerinc

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't really see it being cancelled, if you think about it , it's starting to grow now. I say this because the guests that have been announced are from the USA. Which means they're spending money to bring them across.

Granted we have had Ernie Hudson and Dirk Benedict, but we're now heading into the realms of guests who have been in Buffy and Voyager/Stargate.

Eclipse has been announced as cancelled cause of falling ratings, and a severe lack of bookings by attendees. Whereas Twilight has quite obviously generated enough sales to spill over into a second convention.

People will complain about Scott Bakula being at LFCC, but given that LFCC is the daddy of all the shows, it makes sense to have him at the big event. I know personally, I will def be meeting him, cause I can't really see him being back after this for ages , if ever. Same scenario as Bruce Campbell at Midlands.

So long as the ticket sales for glasgow are good, I'm sure they won't let us down. How many here have actually bought their tickets already ?

they had Alan Ruck Flying in for Manchester and we've had a buffy guest at every con (Head, Brendon, Landau and now Benson)

Eclipse has suffered badly, but i think the guys just played it wrong this time, the expected ppl to buy tickets when no guests where anounced and then when ppl did buy tickets no guests where announced and the balance got thrown

but Twilight is gettin a 3rd convention in less than a year and from the reports of the first one, they where rude to the guests and inconsiderate of the other attendees, they had to give them incentives to help advertise! i get the idea cause i know this saga is gonna be huge but its like they don't appreciate what they are getting whilst we are sitting twiddling our thumbs, ready to help for no reason other than we want to and SM are looking us over, i know its a hard time cause you got CM15 and LFCC before us but they have a pretty solid line up now for both of them, it'ld be nice if someone came on and gave us an update or just assured us that they are trying to get us guests and that a party is/isn't gonna happen

• 2 weeks later...

Just joined up on these boards to keep up with what'll be happening at this August's Collectormania in Glasgow.

Being with the UK Garrison(TK6598) I'll be delighted to see any Star Wars actors.Last year as you know Jeremy Bulloch was there and you could not meet a nicer guy.

Put that conceited p**** Anthony Daniels to utter shame. :P

I'll be there this August and I'll have my Cylon Centurion armour on so of course any actors from either series of BSG would be a huge bonus for me.Wish I had the Cylon last year so I could have had a pic or two taken with Dirk Benedict.

Looking forward to seeing you guys in August-I'll be the silver dude with the warbling sounds coming from him! :D:P

well i've seen the photos , and it looks awsome , yous guys WILL want a photo taken i can asure you .

Well i'm not too fussed really , just an allround good variety of guests , obviously i'm the same , any Starwars guys or gals . Kind a hope Warrick can make it this time or Kenny .

Well as it now looks like my Captain Jack costume will be done by then, I'm REALLY hoping for John Barrowman!

;)

Barrowman OR Marsters please!

I think someone like Justin Lee Collins could be really fun at one of these cons..He has a lot of knowledge of Sci Fi and he is actually hilarious.

I Would so love to see Justin Lee Collins i one of these too, but i really cant see him just sitting down for long. I think he would be running around meeting all the other guests.

Edited by mojoe

but Twilight is gettin a 3rd convention in less than a year and from the reports of the first one, they where rude to the guests and inconsiderate of the other attendees, they had to give them incentives to help advertise! i get the idea cause i know this saga is gonna be huge but its like they don't appreciate what they are getting whilst we are sitting twiddling our thumbs, ready to help for no reason other than we want to and SM are looking us over, i know its a hard time cause you got CM15 and LFCC before us but they have a pretty solid line up now for both of them, it'ld be nice if someone came on and gave us an update or just assured us that they are trying to get us guests and that a party is/isn't gonna happen

I've got to admit I'm a bit offended by that, I'm a twilight fanatic, and was at ET and did not once see anyone be rude to ANY of the guests, over excited maybe but rudeness was a no no.

I believe the eclipse con also had the same incentive, dinner with the guests if i'm not wrong? :wub:

And I don't get the not appreciating it bit either :blush: and you say "we" are over here twiddling our thumbs, I'm a bit mehhhhhhhhhhhhh at the lack of guests for this atm, and atm wont be attending purely cus there's no one I wish to meet, plus you dont have to be one or the other it's like your suggesting there's segregation, u can be a twilight fan and be a CM fan too.

I've got to admit I'm a bit offended by that, I'm a twilight fanatic, and was at ET and did not once see anyone be rude to ANY of the guests, over excited maybe but rudeness was a no no.

I believe the eclipse con also had the same incentive, dinner with the guests if i'm not wrong? :huh:

And I don't get the not appreciating it bit either :D and you say "we" are over here twiddling our thumbs, I'm a bit mehhhhhhhhhhhhh at the lack of guests for this atm, and atm wont be attending purely cus there's no one I wish to meet, plus you dont have to be one or the other it's like your suggesting there's segregation, u can be a twilight fan and be a CM fan too.

I am sorry if I offended you Tallie, please belive that that was not my intentions

I was pointing out that at that time it seemed that the ET con was getting more attention than this con, the rude ppl I was reffering to where the ones I read about who kept on butting in on other attendees conversations with the guest and scored out auction bids so that they one, I felt that if they where behaving like that and getting more cons announced whilst "we" ( the fans I was discusing it with, I didn't mean to make it sound like it was us and them, but like everything else it is easily confusable on these boards) where gettin no reply or contact from sm

Hopefully now with Joyce these probe won't arriase any more

On a side not as suggested by SM I'm taking some time away from the boards, if you need me I'll be on msn and try not cause to much trouble and I'll hopefully catch y'all at the show :WAVE:

I would love more stargate guests, Mr flanigan pls. star trek, moonlight guests would be very cool.

:( I would cut off and sell my own body parts for a chance to meet James purefoy and micky dolenz. Kinda doubt they would come to glasgow. A girl can hope, wish and pray. Lol

I would love more stargate guests, Mr flanigan pls. star trek, moonlight guests would be very cool.

:jason: I would cut off and sell my own body parts for a chance to meet James purefoy and micky dolenz. Kinda doubt they would come to glasgow. A girl can hope, wish and pray. Lol

I would love to meet Joe Flanigan he would be a great guest for glasgow :D

I would love to have Leonard Nimoy for Glasgow.

As well as David Morrissey, John Delancie, Tom Baker, James Marsters, Sylvester McCoy, Michelle Transtenberg, Patrick Stewart, Emma Watson, John Barrowman, Seth Green, David Tennant, Rowan Atkinson, Christopher Eccleston, Brendan Gleeson, Jack Black, Michael Caine, Jake Llyod, Freema Agyeman, Catherine

Tate and pretty much any Harry Potter guest.

But I quite new to the scene and at the end of the day I'll be perfectly happy to met anybody who I haven't met already.

I would love to meet Joe Flanigan he would be a great guest for glasgow :YAHOO:

Met him twice now. Every time I meet him, I end up wanting even more Joe time. Lol

I may be a wee bit obsessed with the man. :YAHOO:

I would love to meet anyone from Stargate SG1 or Atlantis :clap: iam really looking forward to meeting Robert Picardo :WAVE: Joe Flanigan would be good to meet because he seem's a really friendly and funny guy :clap: