What Guests would you like for CMG4?

bunnycure

Hi,

Would love to meet Rob Pattinson, and Taylor Lautner for Victoria (Hi know you love Jacob :chair: )

Mel ;)

Haha I never saw this post. Oh gosh, I might die if Taylor was ever announced. I am already half dead from the fact that they announced my second favourite character for LFCC (Carlisle)...

Plz showmasters, get me Karima Adibibe.

karima_adebibe_saturn_02.jpg

Please?:wub:

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abandoning my pursuit of David Hayter for just moment :P , I would like to suggest the lovely Ms Felicia Day.

2661995811_615150a01e.jpg

((How can you say no to that face ;) ))

Having been in Dr Horrible's Sing Along Blog and currently starring in her own online show The Guild, she seems like the perfect addition to any convention line up. Maybe its just wishful thinking but I would love to see her in Glasgow :o

Edited by Hammer_Of_Justice

It would be great to meet somebody from Tomb Raider especially Rhona Mitra ^_^ i would love to meet John Barrowman he would be a great guest ;)

Oh what I would do to Rhona if she was here...:smile: Lol! Nice to see other folk would be interested in Tomb Raider guests though.

Agree with Mr Barrowman.

I still want a Twilight guest!!

and i don't, i wont be able to take the screaming

a HP or LOTR guest would be nice though, we aint had a HP for two years and we had Shane last summer

I'll keep the screaming in check lol.

It might not be so bad because it's not a full convention. Maybe most people won't be able to afford it because of ET2

and excuse me , but just what was wrong with the origional series , hhmmm . lol

yup anybody , we only have 2 guests at the moment , so really anyone from any series or movie , new or old . because without the guests then there would be no show , if no show then no autographs , no collectabiles , no sweating buckets inside costumes , no predators , no stormies , no trekkies and we'd be all sick as parrots moping about the house wondering why there are so many repeats on tv

but i know showmasters will be on the ball with guests i mean these guys are busy with shows all the time

My main worry is they're gonna cancel us, look at Manchester it had two guests and got axed :s

Also look at Eclipse there saying that its going to be the last one.

I hope that this does not sound rude but showmasters originated in England so naturally it would focus on the events in England more than the 1 they got up here in Scotland (sadly). Only we can open there eyes to show how popular the Glasgow Con can be and then they may put more effort/attention into getting us a fab lineup.

Edited by Tanith

My main worry is they're gonna cancel us, look at Manchester it had two guests and got axed :s

Also look at Eclipse there saying that its going to be the last one.

I hope that this does not sound rude but showmasters originated in England so naturally it would focus on the events in England more than the 1 they got up here in Scotland (sadly). Only we can open there eyes to show how popular the Glasgow Con can be and then they may put more effort/attention into getting us a fab lineup.

Exactly, i dont see any other con with a fanbase like ours who are willing to promote and do anything for the event to make it better

Can't really see it being cancelled, if you think about it , it's starting to grow now. I say this because the guests that have been announced are from the USA. Which means they're spending money to bring them across.

Granted we have had Ernie Hudson and Dirk Benedict, but we're now heading into the realms of guests who have been in Buffy and Voyager/Stargate.

Eclipse has been announced as cancelled cause of falling ratings, and a severe lack of bookings by attendees. Whereas Twilight has quite obviously generated enough sales to spill over into a second convention.

People will complain about Scott Bakula being at LFCC, but given that LFCC is the daddy of all the shows, it makes sense to have him at the big event. I know personally, I will def be meeting him, cause I can't really see him being back after this for ages , if ever. Same scenario as Bruce Campbell at Midlands.

So long as the ticket sales for glasgow are good, I'm sure they won't let us down. How many here have actually bought their tickets already ?