What Guests would you like for CMG4?

bunnycure

I would love to meet Joe Flanigan he would be a great guest for glasgow ;)

Met him twice now. Every time I meet him, I end up wanting even more Joe time. Lol

I may be a wee bit obsessed with the man. :blink:

I would love to meet anyone from Stargate SG1 or Atlantis ;) iam really looking forward to meeting Robert Picardo ;) Joe Flanigan would be good to meet because he seem's a really friendly and funny guy :firedevil:

Agreed 20tgtb5.gif

Edited by Tanith

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robert Pattinson.

I would actually not go if he was announced. I couldn't handle all the "squee" that the arena would be filled with. Thank god it'll never happen.

Edited by Turtle

I was wondering if we could mayby get Paul Mcgann back as a guest as i missed him at the first collectormania glasgow and i would really like to meet him he was a good doctor and he was great in Lesbian Vampire Killers :smile:

I was wondering if we could mayby get Paul Mcgann back as a guest as i missed him at the first collectormania glasgow and i would really like to meet him he was a good doctor and he was great in Lesbian Vampire Killers :P

Think he was a cancellation due to ongoing Atlantis shooting. So would love if he came this time around.

Jared Padalecki or Jensen Ackles

I've just discovered Supernatural lol

You will really enjoy Supernatural i've watched it from the start the storylines are really great :YAHOO:

Edited by carnosoul

Jen_Taylor.jpg

I think Glasgow could benefit from a bit more Jen Taylor .

Seriously though, I would love to, as a gamer, see Jen Taylor (( and some other voice actors......namley David Hayter :P )) attend the Glasgow Con sometimes. For those unaware of her work, Jen is most famous for playing the role of Cortana in the Halo series and Princess Peach and Princess Daisy in the Mario games =O (( among other things ofcourse ))

I know its a terrible long shot but hey a guy can dream cant he.

p.s: Glasgow needs some more Felicia Day :thumbup: