• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would like any guest announcement at this point

hell even a forum, just anything so we know that its happening

but if it does i would like any, ANY firefly guest

i think they should try and get obscure guest

Stephan Fry

MARK MILLAR (the guy just spent two months on a hospital bed not even a mile from the center!)

Casper Van Dien

Cary Elwes

Paul Daniels (you may scoff but you know it would be awesome)

Martin Kleeba

i'm saying all of this but i think that if we all pitch in and really really try with the advertising and promoting the event and i think Jason would reward us with a MASIVE guest (hopefully Tennant)

Well, I think Showmasters know that we're on board - And I reckon since we've got such a long leadin time now, there's no excuse for not getting stuff arranged.

Pete's on board for a prop display - For that we need some mannequins and possibly some glass cases. Worst case scenario ( No pun intended ) is Detolf from Ikea across the way :YAHOO:

And I still say the party should be made a big Deal of this time round :)

As for guests - Anyone Kevin Smith related, indeed.

Any Firefly guest, too.

And Stephen Fry would be great :)

Anna Friel

Any and all Aliens guests :dance:

What about Paris Hilton?

She could promote Repo! The Genetic Opera a bit :P

I think that David Tennant would be a great guest especially considering that he is Scottish. Doctor Who fans would love you if you got him.

Be cool to see Paul McGillion who plays Dr Beckett on Stargate Atlantis I hear hes been great with guests in Scotland before.

I would kill to meet Hayden Panettiere but I do not believe that she has ever been to an event in Scotland.

Other than that anyone from Stargate or Heroes would make me a happy bunny :P

Edited by Tanith

Well, I think Showmasters know that we're on board - And I reckon since we've got such a long leadin time now, there's no excuse for not getting stuff arranged.

Pete's on board for a prop display - For that we need some mannequins and possibly some glass cases. Worst case scenario ( No pun intended ) is Detolf from Ikea across the way :YAHOO:

And I still say the party should be made a big Deal of this time round :)

As for guests - Anyone Kevin Smith related, indeed.

Any Firefly guest, too.

And Stephen Fry would be great :)

Anna Friel

Any and all Aliens guests :dance:

What about Paris Hilton?

She could promote Repo! The Genetic Opera a bit :P

lol, do you not remember what happened when they book Craig from BB

Paris would be like comparing the twin towers to the glasgow airport "accident"

but yes Big Party, Lots of Flyering and i'll see what i can do with hookin you up with some plastic people, i know someone who knows someone who might be able to get them

well i'm onboard , bigtime have we got promo street teams organised , is far off in the year but PERFECT PLANNING PREVENTS .....you know the rest . I'd like to be involved in this if possible . This year i hope to have 2 costumes , My custom Mando (Mandalorian Mercs Costuming Club , google us if interested ) and a TIE Pilot ( hopefully 501st , if done in time )

email me at cocomando@btinternet.com

well i'm onboard , bigtime have we got promo street teams organised , is far off in the year but PERFECT PLANNING PREVENTS .....you know the rest . I'd like to be involved in this if possible . This year i hope to have 2 costumes , My custom Mando (Mandalorian Mercs Costuming Club , google us if interested ) and a TIE Pilot ( hopefully 501st , if done in time )

email me at cocomando@btinternet.com

Count me in as well, i will help any way i can :D

I want Katy Manning again.

Try sitting next to her all weekend. Must admit she is so lovely.

Anyone from anyonefrom Kevin Smith films will do me. Or Star Wars always keeps me happy to

Lol, she was so nice with the whole jumper thing.

She jumped out at one point to give me a cuddle because I had a jacket on xD.

<3.

What about Paris Hilton?

She could promote Repo! The Genetic Opera a bit :firedevil:

She's in the remake of House Of Wax with Elisha Cuthbert, so she's a legitimate horror film star. Not that she'd do a signing.

;)

What about Paris Hilton?

She could promote Repo! The Genetic Opera a bit :D

She's in the remake of House Of Wax with Elisha Cuthbert, so she's a legitimate horror film star. Not that she'd do a signing.

Yeah saw that movie lol, If she did do a signing, i wonder what her selection of photos would be

Hi

I would love to have Paul Mcgillon come back as i was really dissapointed he cancelled last august,i would also like to meet some of the other stargate sg1 and atlantis cast member's and supernatural and Torchwood star's and i would also like to meet some other horror star's like Tony Todd and Kane Hodder :dance: I cant wait to see who they sign up :(

Edited by carnosoul

Paris Hilton , sssshhhhhheeeessshhhhh , famous for what ? having a father that owns a hotel chain . sorry wouldn't attend the event on principal if they got her .

Now to gurst that have ACTUALLY shown some real talent

Leeanna Walsman

Kenny Baker

Ian McDiarmid

Frank Oz

Peter Mayhew

Alan Harris

Paris Hilton , sssshhhhhheeeessshhhhh , famous for what ? having a father that owns a hotel chain . sorry wouldn't attend the event on principal if they got her .

Now to gurst that have ACTUALLY shown some real talent

Leeanna Walsman

Kenny Baker

Ian McDiarmid

Frank Oz

Peter Mayhew

Alan Harris

Too True Bud, Paris Is a Nightmare lol :) They should get Carrie, and Kenny Baker would be cool to meet too!

Mel got you're email , will email you tomorrow. or even later on today ...... hm!

working 8:30 am to 8 pm - body clock a bit messed up.

was up till 2am last night fiberglassing my TIE helmet . almost slept in this morning , glad i'm off tomorrow/today and friday .

should have you're belt pattern done by then .

Edited by Cocomando

Mel got you're email , will email you tomorrow. or even later on today ...... hm!

working 8:30 am to 8 pm - body clock a bit messed up.

was up till 2am last night fiberglassing my TIE helmet . almost slept in this morning , glad i'm off tomorrow/today and friday .

should have you're belt pattern done by then .

Totally understand, my body clock is the same, im working 11 till 8 tomoz, then off Fri Sat and Sun. I cant wait ! lol

why? again no need for her at all , waste of space in my book . Fine if she was any good at anything and became famous for it . but on a morale stand she's a bit wrong , society needs to do a reality check when considering why people are famous . She's more infamous.

Remember this is a collector mania not Autographica lets not confuse the 2

any how i doubt that her fee would be afordable

hhmm had another look at this post , and it looks like i've come on a bit strong .Just my opinion of her and not you're post Scapey . Just a personal peev

Edited by Cocomando

Hi Revend Scapegoat I didnt mean to sound harsh about her i would like to meet her if she came and i liked her in house of wax and nine lives another horror movie she did plus iam looking forward to seeing her in repo it looks really good again iam sorry revend didnt mean to sound harsh :huh:

Edited by carnosoul

Before Repo!, I'd have agreed, but that film really deserves to be promoted as best and as much as possible and Paris and Sarah Brightman are the biggest names attached to it unless you're into metal/industrial music :)

Pipe dream anyway, if she charges £thousands to go out clubbing somewhere, then there's no way SM could/should afford her.

In all honesty, she's a genius. Wouldn't you take the cash if you were offered a wad to go out drinking - Like you were likely going to do ANYWAY?!

:)