What Guests would you like for CMG4?

bunnycure

• Showmasters Admin

you have some power SJ make it happen

She has website making powers!

If she had power over guests, we'd have had lots more awesome ones than we already have :P

yeah but we respect her more than you ;)

I know you put the wink at the end, but could we please try and keep it a little bit friendlier in here, ;)

Although I do wish I had guest-getting powers!

I want someone from Garfield to come to the event!!! :P I :blush: Garfield and anyone involved in the flicks.

Maybe Ian Abercrombie - outside of Garfield, he's doing a voice in the "Star Wars: The Clone Wars" series, plus he's been in Moonlight, How I Met Your Mother, and he was Alfred in the Batman (ish) TV series "Birds of Prey" which was actually really good and cancelled before its time IMO. He would be a fabby guest!

Heh, yes.. I know I have a garfield obsession. I can't help it!!!

SJ

xox

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see Mark Sheppard at Glasgow, he's a fab guest to have along and he's done Firefly, BSG, Bionic Woman and now Dollhouse... not to mention guest appearances on god knows how many other series, and he is just so fun to work with! I love him,

Had a good chat with him a MK hes a top guy. Also hes in one of the new eps of Burn Notice and i would love to see him again.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd just like to see more guests. I know it's a knd of "Which came first the chicken or the egg?" with the economics of it and projections of how many attendees they'll be expecting at Glasgow but when the other three Collectormania events have roughly at least double the amount of guests in the past that the Glasgow events have had it makes me feel as though Glasgow's been a little hard done by.

On the "I'd like to see but would probably never do a UK convention" list I'd like:

SMG (BtVS)

Alyson Hannigan (BtVS)

Seth Green (BtVS)

Navi Rawat (BtVS and Numb3rs)

David Krumholtz (Serenity and Numb3rs)

On the more likely list:

Anyone from the cast of Dr. Who or Torchwood

Danny John Jules (Red Dwarf)

Robert LLewellan (Red Dwarf)

Anthony Stewart Head (BtVS)

Danny Strong (BtVS)

On the "Not thought of as conventional convention guests" list:

Anyone from Top Gear

Stephen Fry and Alan Davies (QI)

i agree with your post mate but the guys have a lot on just now downsouth and seem to be payin attention to the shows that have just got one guest

i don't think we will get as much attention as Midlands has got but right now we are sitting pretty gd compaired to manchester and the likes

give it time and i'm sure the guys will pull it out of the bag

Hi We have 2 really great guests so far thanks showmasters :P but i was wondering if we could get any of the guests from the london film and comic con and the milton keynes convention like- micheal shanks,micheal ironside,bruce boxleinter,scott bakula,peter fancelli,edward furlong,lenord nimoy,amanda tapping,rachel luttrel and john delancie :P

Hope we can get some more big names. Be happy to see a Glasgow event with more than just the common star wars and doctor who guests.

agreed but i'm not getting my hopes up, it seems they are building Midlands up this year, they gave it a almost a month with no cons in between that show, but we are after there potentially there biggest show and 2 possible 3 shows between London and Glasgow. hopefully next year we may get a break of luck with the scheduling

i would love to be wrong but if history is to go by then i don't think i will be

It will be a great show. We already have two fantastic guests.

oh we is gonna rock this mutha don't get me wrong

but it aint gonna be as big as Midlands is this year and certainly no where near as big as any of the regional events, but i really want to be proved wrong here

all we need is a semi decent guestlist (already getting there) and for SM to utilize us more, i don't think any other show has this many ppl wanting to help, hell me and scapey are practically begging to do anything possible, if advertised right we can prove to Jason and the guys why we should have a guest list like Midlands, its up to us really, we want more/bigger guests we need to work for it

(i should point out that i'm not having a go at midlands here, i think the guys have done a miraculous job in turning one of there worst events last year to what its shaping up to be now and i really hope next year glasgow gets the same treatment)

Hi Guys

I wonder if they would be able to get any Stargate Universe guests like Robert Carlye or Lou Diamond Phillips it would be good place for them to advertise the new show :D

Robert would probably be a good guest but very few Stargate fans would turn up to see the cast of Universe at this point until they actually see whether or not they like Universe.

Edited by Tanith

I've not been able to go to a Stargate Con so any of the main cast would be fab for me to meet. (Is Richard Dean Anderson just to much wishful thinking xD). Would love to meet David Hewett, Joe Flanagan, Michael Shanks, Christopher Judge and Cliff Simon.

For this con though we really should get Paul Mcgillion since he was unable to attend the one last year.

Edited by Tanith