Guest Announcement Adair Tishler

I think Adair is a great little actress and I liked her in Ten Inch Hero too, but really for me meeting child actors isnt that interesting. They obviously dont have much life experience, no matter how much work they might have crammed into their short lives.

I liked Noah last time, I thought he was a sweet boy with a great future, but I'm really not that interested in meeting child actors,

So yeah, at the moment I've not changed my mind about going.

Edited by showmasters

Great guest - she is still in season 3!

Regarding the issue with photos, even if there weren't silver passes, those people probably would have bought photo shoots anyway, and just got the silver ticket to save money in the long run, so I can't see it being an issue.

Great job SM, knew you could get us at least 1 other guest - yay! :angel:

Haha I know, but I miss her in S3 as she's not featured much in it so far. I hope she appears later in the season. I like Molly and Matt's dynamic.

Argh wicked guest love Molly and the whole "nightmare man" its tradition now every eclipse has a child lol.

Does that mean we can get little Noah for E3, cause he made me go awwwwww. And then I cried.

I think Adair is a great little actress and I liked her in Ten Inch Hero too, but really for me meeting child actors isnt that interesting. They obviously dont have much life experience, no matter how much work they might have crammed into their short lives.

I liked Noah last time, I thought he was a sweet boy with a great future, but I'm really not that interested in meeting child actors, plus I feel kind of creepy meeting them, like it's a bit inappropriate having photos and stuff with them.

I don't see it like that, I enjoy and respect their acting as much as I do the adult actors. They are as much a reason as the adults in what makes Heroes what it is. I see having the shoots with them as getting a pic with someone who's talent for acting makes the show such a joy to watch, just cause their children doesn't mean thay don't have plenty to share. Noah was very bright and engaging at E1 and some of what he had to say could arguably be more involving then what the adult guests shared.

And I'm intersted in what Adair can share about the different dynamics between her characters relationship with her 2 daddies. And how if she found acting out a coma difficult etc.

I liked Noah last time, I thought he was a sweet boy with a great future, but I'm really not that interested in meeting child actors, plus I feel kind of creepy meeting them, like it's a bit inappropriate having photos and stuff with them.

Honestly, I thought Noah had more to say than half of the adult actors I've met. I mean, what's the difference between them an someone like Hayden? Six years?

I think Adair is going to be a great guest!!!

It was so weird, I was reading her interview in Heroes magazine and thought "She'd actually be a cool guest for a eclipse" and then my friend called to tell me she had been announced!

I think she's a great little actress and look forward to meeting her!

Honestly, I thought Noah had more to say than half of the adult actors I've met. I mean, what's the difference between them an someone like Hayden? Six years?

Obviously you just don't get it, Haydens Gorgeous and currently stands at No: 5 in The FHM top 100 Poll. Enough Said :wub: