post your photos

Bestdamnfan

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

Had a great day. Here's some photos of my son Ewan - everyone we met was really friendly today.

n711682882_945333_1852.jpg

Cheers

Steve

Ah, Lovely lovely pic... Matts one of the nicest guys I've met. Still waiting on my photo being posted, but will post on here (providing it comes out well :) ) I have one from the signing table too, its quite dark though... I'll try to do some magic on it.

K :)

Awww....I really wish I could be there!! I'm at uni now, in Preston so miles away from the MK convention! I really wanted to meet Michael R and Shane R - but actually, thinking about it, Manchester is not that far away - maybe I'll consider going to that one instead!

Great pics guys!!

Ive met Morana loads of times and never found her that nice tbh.

Met her yesterday, she did seem to be on auto-pilot going through the motions. The complete opposite of Mark Sheppard. Very fan friendly, chatty, quick witted and more of a BSG fan than even I am!

I didnt see Mark but met him plenty of times, hes an awesome guy!

Jennette G i so wish i had met her now! sadly didnt have thr funds, so hopefully she will be back one day.

jeff01kx2.jpg

I wish id met him, + hes kinds cute as well, darn being broke!

friday was great, got to chat for a while to amber & mercedes, they were both lovely and friendly and great additions to my buffy collection. meeting gunnar hansen was awesome, because it was so quiet we chatted for over a 1/2 hour maybe nearly an hour, being a horror fan it was great, we spoke about tons of stuff and it was just amazing to get that chance.

saturday was a pain as there was nowhere to put our stuff so i had to lumber around with all my bags, not pleasant. luckily jeff and jenette made up for it by being great. i wouldnt normally meet a guest twice but i would happily meet any of those again, definately my best guest experiences.

l_dc4821c074af427aac61fe958ed0f231.jpg

l_b746f63c94464fd4b2bb0ea04d65db45.jpg

l_87b39f591f084629b0ec61326d1fa9e7.jpg

l_2bb9fc6896e14ac985df342d00273b2a.jpg

l_222bf724af214bf9b3c484fec9d9b54e.jpg

l_893b2d04be174591ad396b75acec4cf3.jpg

l_ff30611653774821b0451eff56113ef5.jpg

Edited by gahab13

Hi all, just wanted to thank eveyone at Showmasters and their crew for a fantastic weekend. Also "hello" to everyone i met and talked to as well you were all great and hope to meet again.

So time for my photos.

Mark Sheppard & Myself (really friendly guy that like to talk)

CIMG0003.jpg

Morena Baccarin (Very very nice and friendly shame no posed photos but this will do)

CIMG0009.jpg

Craig Fairbrass & Myself (Friendly guy that likes stargate but lacks knowlage of the show as liked asking questions about diffrent stargate areas)

CIMG0052.jpg

Mercedes McNab & Myself ( Friendly and good looking, Also i was a wee bit blinded by the light)

CIMG0018.jpg

M.C. Gainey & Myself (What a guy and loved his auto "guess who is drink in this photo")

CIMG0005.jpg

MICHAEL ROSENBAUM (Very nice guy and nice pose)

CIMG0075.jpg

Shane Rangi & Myself (This is one of the photos he took when he stole my camera, once agin top block that remembers people)

CIMG0067.jpg

My two friends as Dr Horrible & Captian Hammer

CIMG0036.jpg

Few Ramdoms

CIMG0071.jpg

CIMG0035.jpg

Also got a video of Satardays Truffal Shuffal Is anyone is intrested?