Bestdamnfan

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are the photos of the eight people I met at Collectormania 14. :wub:

ciaranriccorosscropped4gv6.jpg

I remember you! :D I was sat with him!

TOM! I was there on sunday just not crewing!! Got a bus to Oxford as usual about 5!! You have my number!! Why didn't you call? Was lovely seeing you though, even though it was brief! :(

xxxx

officialmichael3s.png

Thats a lovely photo! u got a lot with him hehe

Hehe! Thanks! Yeah, I don't look too pleased or anything. LOL!

It was nice because the photographer was having problems with the lighting so I got to hug him for a few minutes. Definitely the highlight of my weekend.

I figured that since Michael comes to the UK so rarely I'd make the most of him being here. I got 4 photos and 2 autographs

Edited by Hils

Does anyone know how long the photoshoot photos take to be sent ? I had to leave before they were developed, set up the delivery thing but just wondered how long I should wait before I begin twiddling my thumbs :)

meandamb.jpg

Here is me and Amber, I am so happy with how this picture came out I always worry about posing over the auto table when I am in my wheelchair but I thought it came out really well

I have a section on the gallery of my fansite for pics of Amber and her fans if anyone would like to see their picture with her included.

Having sprained my ankle pretty badly at the weekend (some of you will have seen me on the crutches!) since ive been back ive not actually been on my main comp yet and been chair ridden with my laptop, but at last (most) of my photos are online!

s640x480.jpg

s640x480.jpg

s640x480.jpg

s640x480.jpg

s640x480.jpg

s640x480.jpg

Still waiting on a couple more taken by a friend on her camera.

Rest of my photos are up at http://pics.livejournal.com/crippsy_99/gallery/000az3g6

Btw for those who were saying about Amber Benson not smiling:

s640x480.jpg

mrauto2s.pngofficialmichael1s.pngofficialmichael2s.pngofficialmichael3s.png

Wow you got loads of Michael pics XD I think I remember seeing you and your friends waiting by the benches for Michael to come back from his break on Sunday morning x3

Hehe! Yeah, you probably did. We were in semi-stalker mode this weekend. LOL!

Btw for those who were saying about Amber Benson not smiling:

s640x480.jpg

lemme guess you told her that SMG was quiting making crappy movies and had signed for an 8th season?

LOL!!!!

i think thatd make everyone smile :D

• Showmasters Admin

vintageSW77,

Can you please lay off being rude about the guests. You have also made a number of derogatory comments about other people's fandoms, including your signiture. Is it really necessary to be rude and condescending about what other people like or know? Can we not just accept that we all like different things?

You're a big Horror and old school actor fan. That's great and no one has an issue with that. Can you please afford the new Sci-fi/Fantasy fans the same consideration.

We all have things we like and don't like. Please continue to be positive about the things you DO like and try and stop being so out rightly negative about things you don't. Yes we all have our opinions and I'm not saying you can't have or voice yours. But I believe you have taken it past voicing your opinion to being personally rude, and that is just not pleasant.

You have a great enthusiasum for what you love, I've seen it in your posts about horror and Dr. Who. I know you could be using that to help make this a more fun place to come and talk to like minded people, were as at present you are contributing towards the negativity on this forum. And that's a shame.

Stuart.